Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Date that written this : 20th March 2007

Today 1B got to move to 3J classroom as one girl from 3J broke her leg and currently using wheelchair. The 3J classroom is like horrible. In the classroom, it is damn narrow and then it really got one kinda smell that I hate. Then those that are too near the aircon complain cold and then those that are too far complain hot…so stupid. Some more it is a long walk from the container block to the canteen or wadeva. But then only just for 3 weeks…. I ‘ren’.

Then as I met someone from a sec sch that sounded like Barney Secondary sch. Met him through Tagged last night. Then Raey so damn funny, made me laugh until I sore throat. She said, “U noe their principal right, is a purple dinosaur. Then their vice principal right, is a yellow yellow one. Then their teacher right, is u noe baby bob…ya, that ‘gleen gleen’ (Green green) colour one. Then there is a latest member, u noe that orlang orlang (orange orange) one…that mang ga li.” Writing it out is not funny but then she said until very funny…I heard it so many times and laugh so damn many times.

Then for LA right, got back my test and got 16/25…thank god. Then Mrs Ang suddenly tok about AIDS. This is wad she said, “Example I got fever for a few days. Then I go and see the doctor and then she told me that I got aids. Then I told the doctor that I am very pure. The doctor ask me if I when for blood donation or went to dentist or wad. But then I remembered that I visited the dentist clinic. As the dentist just help a person with aids to check his teeth and forgotten to change the gloves…that’s y I got aids.”

Then this is the conversation between some of us from beltrix.
Me :Wa, so pro arh, did that thing in the dental clinic.
Raey :lol, the dentist blind one.
Alvin :I just wonder y did the dentist did that with her.
Me :I noe, she use the knife to threaten him.
Marcus :Aiyo…I pity the dentist.
Alvin :Or the dentist is her husband.
Marcus :then I pity her husband.

Lol. So lame. Then we had science and gotta thank Einstein or else will deduce marks for our science. As we did wrongly for the hot hse…we though it was only the length and breath must be between 20-40cm. In the end, the height is also included. Wa, then we very 着急 and went back finding things to use to make the hse the height taller. In the end, Einstein group got extra material for us to use. Mr Tan said that our hot hse like Animal Farm like that….totally agree with him.

Then we had our lunch and when to take neoprint at Bugis again…this time it is with Jia Yi, Kimberly, Cheryl and Sammie but then Sammie did not take as she did not wanna take…angry with her arh. Then she said next time then take neoprint with us.

This is made by Cheryl....she was hugging me lor...still say that her hand is her bf to hold. Then her body also need to be for her bf to **. Still wanna hug me. haha, Jia Yi nose bleeding =).
This is Jia Yi made one. Wa, this pic is the last one and then that time Jia Yi fell and just nice the camera took this shoot. Then cheryl very cute right, like a rat. How about she is called Minnie and Yu Long is called Mickey...very 'pei'. I think i looked like siao zha bo with that cap...i am not fit to wear cap one.
This pic is made by Kimberly, very girly right. Haha, this one i just bent down and smile i was moving place from the botton to the top.

Wheee, this is made by me. i noe it is very plain =.= then i did 漂白 with our uniforms, kimberly and my face. Ok, i looked funny and ugly in all the pics...diao.

Ohya, I just heard is joke from the radio.
女廊:你要不要看我的小腿,给我五十元。
小羊:*他给了他五十元。*
女廊就给他看。
女廊:你要不要看我的大腿,给我五十元。
小羊:*他又给了他五十元。*
女廊:你要不要看女人生孩子的地方,给我一百元。
现在,小羊十分痛快地给了女郎一百元。
女郎打开了她的窗帘。
女郎:那就是kk. (KK hospital)
haha, I noe it is gross la but then damn funny…today quite happy but not with the work load…bb

No comments: