Friday, March 09, 2007

Date that I written this :9th March 2007

From now onwards, I cannot always update my blog le as my damn father, go and put a damn it password on my damn it com. He said that my result is dropping and then I did not even work hard lor. His head arh. Compared to last year, I am a lot more hard working lor. FUCK!!! I think I am so damn angry until I cannot control myself saying lots of bad words.

*after 5 mins of calming down*Ok, I am ok le. today arh, the vice principal, Mr Low is leaving. Although I don’t noe him, he seems nice. Then they so called create a band. Then a female teacher and Mr Sng sang this song.

当你孤单你会想起谁
你的心情总在飞 什么事都要去追 想抓住一点安慰
你总是喜欢在人群中徘徊 你最害怕孤单的滋味
你的心那么脆 一碰就会碎 经不起一点风吹
你的身边总是要许多人陪 你最害怕每天的天黑

但是天总会黑 人总要离别
谁也不能永远陪谁
而孤单的 谁都要面对
不只是你我会感觉到疲惫


当你孤单你会想起谁
你想不想找德明来陪
你的快乐伤悲 只有德明能体会
让德 明再陪你走一回

你的心情总在飞 什么事都要去追 想抓住一点安慰
你总是喜欢在人群中徘徊 你最害怕孤单的滋味
你的心那么脆 一碰就会碎 经不起一点风吹
你的身边总是要许多人陪 你最害怕每天的天黑

但是天总会黑 人总要离别
谁也不能永远陪谁
而孤单的 谁都要面对
不只是你我会感觉到疲惫

当你孤单你会想起谁
你想不想找德明来陪
你的快乐伤悲 只有德明能体会
让德明再陪你走一回
当你孤单你会想起谁
你想不想找德明来陪
你的快乐伤悲 只有德明能体会
让德明再陪你走一回

你的快乐伤悲 只有德明能体会
让德明再陪你走一回

they so funny lor, change the 我to德明.


Then for PE, we did the standing board jump. I did like shit la. I only jump 1.80m or 1.90m lor…compared to last year. I dropped by 10-20cm le…fuck!!!! So stressed out la…I got to go back to my actual condition like last year.

For recess, played basketball with the sec 3 girls and then we won!!! Crystal so damn pro. Like four of us, Crystal, Cheryl, Raey and I. Then there are like 5-6 sec 3. anyway, I only noe two of them, Wen Xin and Joanne. At the other court was boys from 1A and 1B. Ohya, I forgotten. My shuttle ran suck now lor. I suck at lots of thing le la. That Zhen Wen, ask him time for my 4x10m, he helped me time 2x10m. then I also suck at the turning point…so stupid. I dropped a lot for all my studies and others things…especially my sports!!!

Then for Chinese, we did a compo 《储蓄快乐的记忆》。Wa, it is counted in my CA lor and luckily I got study lor, so like quite ok la. Don’t wanna tok about studies le.

Today hor, Sharon so damn unlucky. The boys was actually play soccer and then the ball pass by us when we were walking to the grandstand. Then , Yuh Ding asked Sharon to take the basketball lor. Then she ask Jia Yi to take her file. But then, the papers in her file slip out and then dropped in the drain with lots of dirty water. Her worksheets are like all wet, dirty, stink and more. Then she was like busy with picking the ws out from the dirty and mossy drain. Ewwwwww. Jia Yi got to help her to scan out ALL the LA notes and give it to Sharon. Lol.

Then went to the hawker centre and eat. Then when we pass by the canteen, saw Toby. He kept on saying Sharon is his gf…pls la, chio bu the taste not so bad one. She want also must be handsome and rich…SHARON, IF U FIND A BF ARH, REMEMBER TO TELM ME ARH. Then she kept on ganna hit my him…poor thing. Jia Yi also kept on ganna hit lor as he offended him I think.

Then on the way there, met Zhen Wen and other ppl from other class. After that, eat lunch. As usual, I ate my ‘ba cho mee’ with chili and ‘mee pok’!!! It rock sia!!
Then Sharon ate laksa, Jia Er ate fishball noodle and Jia Yi ate cocktail XD.

Then went back to sch. I so damn unlucky again. Accidentally step on a cup of longan drink only with a bit juice in it. Then it spill on Clarence math ws but luckily not on his calculator. I kept on shitting here and there. Then Sharon and Jia Yi go and check if his calculator is still ok. Sharon so funny lor, go and type 1+1=2 . then say, ok, it is ok.

Soon Clarence came back and then I got to apologise to him…he was like quite ok with it lor…at least very forgiving and kind =)…and then very funny…got teased too about the falling down thing as Jonathan and Sean saw it wad. Then I was like so 后脸皮, laugh at myself for falling down but then it was like so damn funny lor.

ok, today training was like I wanna die lor. The blazing damn it sun…OMG!!!!. At first, we did our warm up like 5 rounds around the second floor of the campus…like 200m per round.

Then did walk run for 100m for 2 rounds. Ohya, I notice hor, some1 kept on looking at Sharon leh…heh heh heh. Jia Yi, u noe hu right…lol. Then we did relay 5x100m continuously for like 5 rounds and can die one ok…I hate the damn it SUN!!! It is like damn hot lor. All of us were like dying and I cannot find a sub so I got to continue running…arh!!!! Then got to warm down but then we walked. Also got lots of teasing and very funny but then lazy to type it out.

We on the MRT, we did a report about sch and this is our analysis of schools (all good points).
Dunman High :Very bonded!!! =)
Victoria :gentlemanly
Hwa Chong :sick
RGS and RI :got lots of self-confidence
TKGS and CHIJ :a lot of chio bu

Ohya, gotta wish Sharon good luck for her piano exam today…all the best!!! Hope u pass ur exam with flying colours

No comments: