Friday, March 02, 2007

Date that I written this : 2nd March 2007

Today I very high, got Friday highs. Then today some ppl from Thailand came. Then still the same thing as usual, toking poking and more.

Geog lesson is again Mr Tay and then he was like so damn funny lor, kept on making our whole class laugh. Yi Bei today also got problem, kept on laughing for nothing. First she say the Mr Tay looked like her grandfather went he is scratching his head. Yesterday she also said that her grandfather play hind-and-seek with her….so cute. She and her grand father are like so damn cute lor…it is difficult to find this kinda grandfather. Then all of us at the back kept on laughing and laughing…so siao one.

After that is LA. Then today gave back all the compo and I got quite ok lor, 7/10 for both of the CA paper. Cheryl damn unlucky lor, got scolded as that old, flabby, wrinkled monster that put lots of make up as she thought that she did not pass up lor. Cheryl did lor. I saw it and then she did not record her marks that’s all.

Soon it was PE and my class did not run the 2.4km…woots (copy charmaine XD). But still have to run next Wednesday and it is my B’dae lor. Then we did the incline pull up and I did 24. Ohya, Mr Tan did not teach us today and it was a relief teacher called Mr Yap. He expect us to tuck in PE shirt like him lor…do damn toot lor. After that, When Elizabeth was doing her pull up, Shanisca, Yu Zhen and I pull our pants all the way up, looking damn toot and then call her lor. When she saw, immediately laugh like siao. Then Yu Zhen said we are the toot toot club…most ppl c also laugh lor…even I think of how I look I also wanna laugh le. This is from cheryl’s blog. She said that it remind her of "huggies...pull-up pants pants....yay!!!huggies!!!PULL-UP PANTS PANTS"...lol!!!! Then during recess, some of us 自愿stayed to get tested for the incline pull up。 Wei Jie just kept on doing but then at least half of it were not counted as he did not put his hand straight when he was suppose to. i think he only did 10 when he did like 20+++. As for Alvin, we just had to reach the metal bar and he like go all the way up to where we cling our hands lor…so damn夸张lor.

During recess, Wei Jie wrote this joke.
Teacher :Yu Siang
Yu Siang :How???
Teacher :Shanisca
Shanisca :Yeee!!!!
So lame right. it is wad Winnie the pooh write one so not my business.

Then after recess, we had Chinese test and then it was like damn difficult…forgot how to read a lot of words and then left one Q blank. Some I ‘ti kam, ti kam’ do one lor.

Then after sch le, had my lunch. When eating, I suddenly had stomachache for like 1h or more lor…but not that kinda very pain one.

Then for like 2.05, I went back to class for nothing and then Cheryl when to the toilet. Then when she came back, Lawyer, Alvin and Yen Ling came in to the class and we tok about camping as the NPCC got camping during the holidays. Seriously, I nv camp b4 and don’t want to as I heard it sucks!!!

Then about like 2.30, I saw Raey and grandpa (Siang Siang) in the EDS room and then called them. Then I called Raey, Maria and she went all the way to the grandstand there just to strangle me. Actually I can run away one but then hor, THANKS TO MY 乖GRANDDAUGHTER, JIA YI LOR. She and Ang Shuang came and block my way, let Raey got a chance to strangle me. Then Sharon, Jia Yi and I went into the EDS room as no one at the grandstand. Then we now noe a guy from 1H called Jia Jian. He is like that kinda gross guy la, kept on toking about censored words. But then I heard even worst kind and I can be more gross then him lor, so tok to him in that kinda way. Ya, quite a funny person and very gay…that is his nick name. Then grandpa cannot stand his being sick and wrong so he just sat one side and smsing or playing games I think. Then gay show us a doll sexing bear show…damn lame lor.

***This is prevertic so better don’t read if u cannot stand this kinda words or else ur nose will start bleeding, starting to feel horny or wadeva…not my business***
Bear :Wanna have sex, hot babe.
Doll :Of coz, handsome.
(Both went to an apartment and then started to have sex.)
Bear :Can I suck ur virginal.
Doll :No problem. Arhhhhh, arhhhhh, arhhhhhhhh!!!! U suck so hard as possible, biting also allowed.
(An hour later)
Doll :Can I suck ur toot.
Bear :Suck as much as u want…I will be fine with it.
(An hour later, both had oral sex.)
Five hours later, the bear had a sore cock and the doll had sore and bloody virginal.
***The End***

Ok, I admit that I cut 1 part of it as it is really censored. If u cannot stand this part, I think u better don’t read the other part but then keeping it a secret as I very lame XD.

Then went to track and ran for like 13 rounds around the second level. Then there was a ‘fight’. Don’t wanna mention it…it is not Shi Ying and Mr Lim fault…that’s wad I am going to say. Then we tease here and there, gossip here and there while we did high knee leaps over two cones at the side and then a stick in the middle. Ya…I am going to enlarge this part of word. Sharon <3>. Muahahaha….Jia Yi, see I so good to u, did not put urs. Ok, I also got teasing but then not going to put hu…thanks to Kuan Liang and Sean la, when we toking, they went to listen wad we are toking about and then they were like shouting out lor…damn pia say. But then I insist that I only <3吴尊。

At the canteen after track, Sharon went to change her clothes as she had to go to church at Simei for don’t noe wadeva thing la. Then the Sean and Kuan Liang said, “Wa, so fast go dating with Nigel arh.”

Then all of us , “WOooooooo .” Sharon was like shut up la. Then one NPCC guy just came and said to the store uncle, “Uncle, 这里有人在捣乱,小心。” so lame sia.

On the way back, Cheryl kept on laughing about this song that Jia Yi created about Geylang as Jia Er kept on passing by geylang went she is going home.
在geylang….一二三
nu人…ta da ta da
男人…ta da ta da
进去hotel…ta da ta da
出来 ta da ta da *means having baby*
so damn funny.

Then Sammie told us that during the Chinese test, Yu Long sang.
Peel the banana, Peel, peel banana.
Chop the banana, Chop, chop banana.
Slice the banana, Slice, slice banana.
Smash the banana, Smash, smash banana.
Mix the banana, Mix, mix banana.
Eat the banana, Eat, eat banana,
Then made her during the test write 我香蕉香蕉 instead of writing other words. Luckily she checked her paper arh.

MRT, we kept on taking pictures and toking non stop. Then Jia Yi took my photo and then went to edit it like make my nose bigger la, my mouth smaller and a lot more…damn funny lor….looked like a retarded.

Ohya, then this is Sammie new nick. Sa Ma Da SSSSSSSSSSiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm Chiew Hong (do the rainbow thing). Damn funny sia...i today laugh until cannot stop...i love laughing!!!

Then while walking to back home, saw Hannah (I think that is her name) and then she just stay at Limau Terrence lor. My hse is just at Limau Rise lor….just behind there only. Then she offered a lift but then I did not accept…pai say.

While on the path in to the forest, there were a lot of croaking and then as the sky is dark and then every where is like so dark la. Then went I look closer at the grass patch, there were like so damn many frogs or toads jumping lor…so gross as it just rained and then the area is cold and wet. Gross lor. They were like jumping here and there but luckily not on the walking path. Then walk home…blah blah blah…bb.

Ohya, STOP SAYING THAT I LIKE NIGEL!!! i don't like him as i he is not my kind, not tall enough and still got lots of reasons!!! i only <3 Wu Zun and deeply in love with him!!!!
Wu Zun and deeply in love with him!!!!

No comments: