Monday, March 12, 2007

Date that I written this :12th March 2007

Hahas, today class gathering damn fun only for the last 2h. Those ppl that go are
Amalia
Charmaine
Clemence
Jia Xin
Germaine
Fu Kang
Wen Ning (me)
Zhen Wen
Yi Ren
Xian Zhi
Shu Wei
Su Ern
Samantha
Chuan Yuan
Steffi
Charlene
Hwee Fen
Jun Hao
Clara
Belle
Wei Xuan
Ming Yi
Zi Hui
Cheng Hao
Ok, I will start from the top. Last night I was like so excited that I cannot sleep lor, kept on waking up. Ok, then at 9++ I left home and went to Mac to find Belle, Hwee Fen, Clemence and Wei Xuan.

After that, met everyone the bus stop outside Bedok MRT station and in front of the hawker centre. Soon we sat bus 196 to go to Victoria and then walk to the underpass blah blah blah. Then on the bus, We were like so damn noisy. Then, Cheng Hao just remembered that no one bring a ball along. Then he asked me to call Zhen Wen but then I am seriously broke le. Then he suddenly said, “No need, here got 2..4..6..8..10 balls.” Lol, as there are like only 5 boys on the bus with us and then each boy to two testis…so funny and gross. The passengers there were like so damn disgusted and annoyed with us, can tell by her looks. Then I also donated $1 each to Hwee Fen and Belle…my money!!! I also ask Cheng Hao about Da Rei le…lol. Cheryl, good luck to u!!!

After that, we walk like a long distance lor, when to play at the beach. Made 6/2 sandcastle, played in the water and lots more but then sian. Then Belle, Clara, Shu Wei and Germaine sat taxi to the Bowling alley first while some of us waited for the rest to come.

Then we tok about our sch cheer and lots more. Cheng Hao kept on saying he got love letter, saying he very handsome…so damn thick skin. Then said if Chuan Yuan got love letter die le…as he is in boys sch so that means got a gay love him…lol. Ohya, he also fell down and then got a very big cut on his hand…ouch!! Soon we walked to the Bowling Alley. Take a damn long time lor but then we tok tok tok.

Have our lunch at the Mac. Charmaine so damn funny lor, kept on doing something very obvious but then not saying it here.

Then we went to the Arcade and then went down very soon as damn sian. I really pity Charlene. Zhen Wen kept on harassing her lor. First kept on saying I love u. Next, kept on touching her like her shoulder, hands and lots but then not private part la. Then he said that he touch her whole body le and then tonight will ***…so lame la.

Then we played caption ball. Cheng Hao and Zhen Wen be the leader and then my group won them again. Last year win them this year too!!! We rox. 4:0 lor. But then by this time, some ppl left le.

Then when back to bowling alley and then eat cup noodles and it is like damn expensive, $2 lor but then I share with Charmaine as I not very hungry. Got my big gulp XD. It is like damn cold inside lor. Then we kept on anyhow take photo, c ppl play and more.

Haha, we tok lots of group photos and stupid pic. Got to thanks to those ppl that helped us take the photos, especially the middle aged china man. So kind of him. ohya, we did a poll and then this is the result.

Most popular girl
Belle

Most popular boy
Zhen Wen

Most pretty girl
Belle

Most handsome boy
Zhen Wen

Most socialize person
Zhen Wen

Then both of them are suppose to take a photo together but then they don’t want. I will edit one out!!!

Then when walking back, we tok about a BITCH and all the teachers we hate. So many funny things. Zhen Wen kept on wa lao here and there as that BITCH kept on using his name. I love to gossip. Haha, had the best time toking like siao. Ok, I kept on using lots of vulgar words when I was scolding that bitch….i think she kept on sneezing. Actually, I was like quite relaxed and relieved once I told them all these. Just don’t noe y. We just kept on toking until we reached the bus stop. Ohya, forgotten to mention that I met Mrs leong there. I said hi to her but then she does not recognize me at all. Pictures that we took during the outing is at the slide there =)

Sat bus 31 home with Charmaine and then tok tok tok. Ohya, I was sun burnt again but the weird thing is I did not even go swimming lor. Now I am a red face freak like last year…but then I am happy as I will got tanned skin…wheeeeee!!! Thanks to those ppl that gave me presents for my b’dae. Sian la, nothing to say le. I lazy to type all…bb

No comments: