Monday, May 28, 2007

It is a miracle. Koh Wen Ning spent two continuous days reading Good Earth. (It is her first time reading a book continuously for more than 12h within two days....must be saved in the KOH WEN NING'S RECORD BREAKING BOOK!!! I read like until pg 200++. The first part is so damn boring....but then the middle part right...damn gross sia...they will like breast here and there. Then tok about sex blah blah blah. Now i noe y Mrs Ang was like toking perverted stuff these few weeks. She is getting us ready not to be disgusted when we read the book.

Then today have to go back to sch for track. Then some of my juniors from RSS came...it is like a leadership camp la(Jia Yi told me one as i don't noe anything about this) . I miss RSS...I miss my precious moments in 6/2 'o6. I just miss all my teachers and friends. The fun we had together is indescribable. Now, there are like so many tests and common test. It is just like a different feeling...a total different one. I just miss everything about RSS. I also love DHS but just a different feeling...nvm...u all will not understand...i will not elaborate further or else u will be wasting ur time reading wad i am writing about my feelings and in the end, u still do not understand. Hey, u just wasted like 30s reading this =D...jkjk

Then had training lor. I just don't noe wad is the problem with me now onwards...i just cannot run fast, jump high or far....aiya, i can't seem to do anything well. I just wonder is it i am just too imaginative or else i am just giving myself too much pressure or i do not have motivation. I lost to sharon and kimberly today. My timing suck sia....60m and it is like 9.5s Some more that is like my first run. Rest of the run, sharon and kim won la....i am just horrible.

I got to admit. i cannot stand losing. I just love to be good in my CCA. Since i was like primary sch, i always did the best in something like my CCA. Like for art club, i was one of the best. Then for track, i did well for my jumps...considered well to me. For short dis run just so so. But now...my jumps...i stop high jump le as i am getting heavier and i got a lot of stress when jumping it. Not so carefree as primary sch. Then for long jump, Sharon is actually better than me...just that during this time sports meet, she was unlucky or too nervous. Then for runs...i totally suck for long dis...All the yr 1 track girls are good at this but not ME!!! Short dis leh...i think Sharon and Kim are catching up. Hurdles....i cannot ensure that i can do well for this as this is my first time doing this event during the nationals. I tried it a lot of times but i don't have the confidence in me...i just beg god to help me. Maybe this is wad God want me to experience...the feeling of failure. Every yr, half of the yr will be good and the other bad. like last yr, my first half suck like hell...then the other half rocks like mad. Then this time, i think it will be the opposite from last yr...good luck to myself.

I am considering quiting track...i just don't have the motivation at all...no...i currently don't have any mood for track. Not even any CCA. I am just scared of the upcoming July competition. I don't even think that we are even prepared for it. I am now like out of form as i did not go to track for more than a week thanks to my sickness. Some more now the training are like starting of the yr that kinda training. It is like the same la. I don't think i am prepared. i feel like redrawing from the july competition. I am tired of everything...can i take a rest. Although Mr Tang training is not as tiring as Mr Lim, but then i am like more tired during Mr Tang training. I don't get myself. Is my health getting worse? Wad is the problem with me!!!

I shall not continue with my emo stuff...i am going to think properly of wad am i going to do.........................................................................................

No comments: