Friday, May 25, 2007

Belle, Mei Ying and I...Mei Ying look like Zi Hui right!! Btw, i designed this =)

Childish scare...This is designed by Mei Ying =)


Curvy floral...by me =]

Jap style...by mei ying =)



Today i got back my results slip....still ok la....just that my Language Art got C and it is like just 0.3 more percent to get B. My Science and Art Elective Programme got A and the rest are B....the GPA is ok la...don't feel like telling everyone. Percentage also a lot worst then P6 but Sec sch and Pri sch got a lot of difference. My parents did not scold me at all la. They were fine with it as they noe i will not really excel in my studies in this sch. Same as wad i thought so that is a good thing =) Then Miss Lim commented about us and she describe me as a dependent and conscientious student, shows a keen interest to learn and excel.

Ok, i admit. I don't like to get the last few...i like the feeling of winning. But then i am not that kinda sore loser or like love winning like siao that kinda person la. Ohya, Raey, i got to tell u this. i noe the meaning of conscientious le. As all of u noe that my language suck, i don't noe the meaning of that word although i always see that word in my report book for the last few years. Then i ask Raey and then she pretended that she don't noe. i ask a few ppl and they all pretended that they don't noe as Raey ask them to tell me to check the dictionary myself....ya....she is starting to be my little teacher le =) thats a good thing =) but so bad, i got to noe the meaning not in the dictionary but from my senior =)

Then i have not tell u all about my IDMI grouping yet. For some of u all info, the sch asked we all to do a quiz and print it out to prove to them that we did not cheat. The quiz was all about wad u are good at by asking u about wad u do in ur daily life. In the end, i got this as results

Interpersonal: 3
Linguistic: 3
Visual & Spatial: 3
Musical: 0
Intrapersonal: 3
Logical/Mathematical: 1
Kinesthetic: 4
Naturalist: 4

I think the full marks is 4 as so far. I went to check with some ppl from my own class and other classes le.Then my group is A3 that is consisting of Yi Bei, Elaine, Shanisca, Timothy and Zhang Xin. It will be a very interesting group ^.^ I think some of u will noe wad I meant arh. I better don’t write here and then other ppl will not and I will die =)

Then yesterday, I learnt another two new words, Cherry and Fish. This was wad happen.
Mrs Ang: Don’t think that having a pretty face is good. That person maybe a fish.
Beltrixian: Wad u meant???
Me: *thinking* prostitute la.
Mrs Ang: It meant prostitute. That y when I heard the name Fish Leong…ewww *shaking her head like a maniac*
Mrs Ang: U all guess wad does this meant. Yue Qi got played out by her boyfriend.
Beltrixian: Huh, I don’t get it…give us a clue leh.
Mrs Ang: Cherry
Me: *whispering*Oh, I noe the meaning le.
Beltrixian: Huh, I still don’t get it
Mrs Ang: It meant virgin.
Beltrixians: Ewwwww.
During Art Lesson…
The art teacher: Cheryl
Alvin: Her name sounded like Cherry.
*Whole art elective ppl laughed*
The art teacher: I think u are not thinking correct. Alvin, wad u all meant by cherry.
*Whole art elective ppl chuckled*
Alvin: Oh, the cherry in the refrigerator.
The art teacher: U noe that cherry has two meanings. One is the fruit and cherry in France meant darling.
Siang: Alvin...hmmm, i did not noe that u are such a literature person
Alvin: Hey, i meant the other meaning...
Some girls: Cheryl, how can u...
Cheryl: Hey, not my fault la...as he said, he meant the other meaning.

So now we noe that there are three meanings to the word cherry. =)



Then yesterday when to bugis with belle, her friends, Mei Ying and Manny. Then we ate at Mac and Mandy had to go home le. After that, we took neoprint and the pictures are on top.

OMG, I just cannot seem to have a crust. I think I am going to be an old woman when I grow up. How, y can’t I just have just a little feeling to a guy. Y…not I am despo la but then I am feeling really weird without liking a guy like for quite a long time and this is a record. I just have this kinda speech in my mind that say that I cannot fall in love, studies first. Am I just consentration too much on my studies until like that or am I just giving myself excuse. Haiz…I just have to let all these fall into god’s hand. I just wish that I can faster grow up without all these little things that are troubling me…* I think I sounded too emo le*

Just now, i went to Singapore Expo for the food fair. It was super sian again. The food are expensive and blah blah blah. Then my dad suggested to buy smelly toufu. U noe wad, it tasted like shit and i meant it. it is like after u shit that kinda smell in ur mouth. It was horrible, terrible and sucky....i just hate it. i swear i will nv wanna eat smelly toufu again.

No comments: