Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yeah, today went to JB and I bought only one T-shirt…pathetic right…I noe. But nvm, I will be going KL very soon so I am going to buy a lot of clothes and bottom...YEAH!!! I will be leaving Sing

At the same time, i discuss with my parents about my results and my future life.

For results, my mother seems to be happy that i did not got like below 75%. But my father was super picky. He expected me to get like 19 in school. Pls la...i am not in his school, AHS ok. i noe he damn clever la, can get 19 in his sec school but then this is wad sch....DHS leh. Somemore now the students are like super clever thanks to tuition and a lot more things. I did not meant that AHS is not good la. i also bet if i am in AHS, i also will not do well. If he want me to get such high position in sch then let me go to neighbourhood sch la. Then he said my total percentage increase to 70%, i can get wadeva i want that is below $1000!!! yeah!!! that is like increasing 3.5 marks to every subject. Ok, i am up to this challenge. This holiday, i am going to study like there is sch like that. i meant like sch timing la. But if i got Track, then i am going to continue studying in the morning. Until a certain time, i am going to stop and go for my CCA. After that, i am going to continue studying during the night. I must get my $1000!!!!

Then about my own future life or private life...
1) I am allowed to have a bf at this age but i got to tell my parents. That guy is not allowed to smoke or have bad character or flirty. (Of coz la....i also cannot stand that kinda guy too. But i am not planning to have a bf at such a young age. i think i will wait until 18yrs old)
2) I am only allowed to go out myself without my parents permission at the age of 16yrs old but i got to try to limit myself. Must at least 11pm come home. (I love this) But for now, i still got to tell my parents that i am going out. (They did not say that i got to tell them wad time i come to so they don't care about this point...i think)
3) I am only allowed to go clubbing at the age of 18yrs old but then i must inform my parents wad club i go and must go as a group. (Ok, i am still young so i don't noe if this is a good thing or bad thing.)
4) I am not allowed to have sex until 21 yrs old. No multiple partner sex!!!! (Pls la, i will not have that until i am married. i am not so bad one.)
5) I am not allowed to where tube-top until i am 16yrs old. (pls la, i am not planning to wear one yet wad. Although i got one set of clothes that is tube, but that is with another top so it is not revealing.)
6) I am allowed to complain if my daily allowance is not enough but i got to explain y.

So far, i found all of it quite reasonable or even, made me really happy.

Talking about allowance, my father almost wanted to deduct my allowance to $3.50 but luckily, my mother was kind enough to don't deduct as i debated with her.

Me: Mummy, can don't deduct my allowance...pls. Everytime if there was outing, i nv ask for u all to give me money provided i do not have enough money in my piggy bank then i ask. U noe all the money that i spent when i go out is my own hard earn money that i save. I only ask for the money for my breakfast, lunch or dinner u noe.
Mummy: But u got to promise me that u must get all A for ur next paper *say in a jk manner*
Me: Ya, i will get it, in ur dreams....so can u don't deduct my allowance???
Mummy: Ok la, when i old u better treat me well arh. blah blah blah (she started saying wad she wanted me to buy for her when she is old)

I am really loving my mother more and more. She always let things go my way...but if it is too 'guo fen' or wad, then she will not allow la, coz for my own good.

I am happy that my paternal grandma is fine...after her operation and she can rmb me. i noe u all are thinking wad so happy about it but she got a bit of 'lao ren chi dai zheng' so i am happy that she can rmb me. Wish her 'zao sheng kang fu' =)

Then my maternal grandma reminded me not to wear white hairband when i go to the hospital and see her. Ya...i should not wear. it is like cursing her.

Ok, i better continue with my hw le...got a lot....bb

No comments: