Monday, May 28, 2007

Ohya, i forgotten to tell u all that there were birds at my roof....i am serious....some more about my room and the toilet connected to my room. This morning, i was awaken by my mother's scream and foot steps...it was super duper loud ok!!!

Then my dad was in charged of climbing up the ladder and catching the birdie. In the end, we found 2 birdie. One was dead and the other one was alive. Then my father gave me the alive one and i got to free it lor. It was a super duper fucking troublesome one. I give it water, it don't wanna drink. I gave it biscuit crumbs, it also don't wanna eat. I gave it rice, it also don't wanna eat...some more i spent like 1h++ giving it all these. But then it was a nestling that going to be an adult bird la....so i think it is still super new to this kinda environment and it was scared la. Poor thing

Then its mother or its sibling, that one that was dead was decompose until the skeleton could be seen. I dared not to open the plastic bag that my dad gave me as it was really stiny and a bit scared ok...i admit that i was scared of the dead mammals. Then in the end threw it away lor.

Then i bathe and continue sleeping until 11.12am. i was super tired ok. Then when to my grandma hse to bring the maid and my little cousin, Damien to bring my grandma home. Wa, i had a hard time 'hong' my cousin to go downstairs as at first he was suppose to go to my 'sa po' hse. Then he die die also don't wanna go. In the end, my xiao gu, that is his mother, got to tok to him and lied to him. But when he noe the truth thanks to my father super careless and big mouth, he was so damn angry and give me the u-lied-to-me and the pitiful face. Aiyo...then i continue reading my Good Earth in the car as i cannot stand looking at his face. It will make me guilty one lor.

Then i got to help here and there and blah blah blah. Once my dad finish with the 'shou xu' thingy, we all leave and then when to ahma hse and left.

Then when to a coffee shop near RSS and ate laska. Then when i successfully finish my laska with lots of stupid bean sprouts, I saw teachers from RSS. They are Miss Lee, Mdm Chu Lay Na and one more teacher that is with a super big and LKK spec that no one likes her as she is super long winded when she teaches. Said hi to Miss Lee and Mdm Chu Lay Na. Although both of them wave back, but Miss Lee like really 'dao' me like that...compared to Mdm Chu...so sad :'(

Then went back home and the birdie was missing. Only a feather was found. i wish it good luck...hope it was not my neighbour's cat ate it up as it still don't noe how to fly. I think i better pray to god...hope that the dead bird soul is in good hands and the alive one is going to have a better life.

No comments: