Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today, lazy pig mad ass Sharon woke up really late. When i reached the MRT station, i called her and she sound like she was really sick. In the end, she said she was still at home...then she decided to come to track and came herself. Then 'hen fei de lao mu zhu' Kimberly accompany me to go to sch lor and reach sch at 8.30am....'gang gang hao'.

Sharon reached at 9.30am, thats is when we all just finish warming up. Ohya, I decided not the quit track. I am starting to enjoy it too. I just love the JUMPS training. It is more fun la, compared to running training as Mr Tang's style is one training jumps, then the next one is running. I just hate running one as have to run long dis and it is a lot more tiring. Jumps one are like super slack la.

Then I tried hurdles!!! It was super fun!!! But then when I use my weaker leg to jump, it was a disaster. It was super scary lor, like i am really going to fall flat on the floor but i believe, with a lot of practice, hard work and skills, i can do well...maybe
this yr or
next yr or
the yr after next or
the yr after the next next yr when that is my last yr.

Hope i can do well.

I AM MISSING MR LIM AND MR LOH!!!! I think i am going to visit them soon.

After that, went all the way to Boon Lay to Jurong point with Wen Xin, See Wei, Sharon and Sharon. Then we ate KFC, when about shopping and then i was the first to go home.

Reached home, bathe, sleep for an hour, read the Good Earth, did hse work, ate my dinner, bathe and now using the com lor...

I love my dinner....curry with prawns!!!

Nothing to update le...bb

No comments: