Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is Dawn...her anime that she draw damn nice right...the greatest anime artist in the world =)

Let me tok about wad happened these few days...
I, KOH WEN NING MISS my DEAREST, CUTEST, SWEETEST, HOTTEST,SEXIEST, DREAMY RAEY badly and she is Coming back tmr!!!!

U better entertain to 'bu' wad u have done to me for these three days, making me a lonely girl as i am blankly looking at the empty seat beside me everyday, no one to tok to and with a sad, lonely, hopeless face. U noe how hopeless, sad and lonely she was without u. *make me sound that without her I cannot live like that*





TUESDAY, 15 May 2007
Yeah!!!
When back to sch on tuesday and then had health check up...still ok la...like last time. Used to it le.


WEDNESDAY, 16 May 2007
I got my ACC test and to think of the bright side, the most I think I can get is 10/20 most likely i will fail. The worst is fail but as if i cared. For recess, I just married cute Cheryl Widyanto and had our 15mins Honey Moon together during recess. So touching right ~claps claps~ Ya, I noe, it is I specially prepared for her ~awwwwww~ So.....

Cheryl Widyanto and Koh Wen Ning are offically Married!!!
~Ten ten ten ten
~Ten ten ten ten
~Ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten



Then my RS presentation ganna minus marks as we did not gave a proper presentation...as if i cared!!!!

Then this was super funny.
Princess Yue Qi sat on Timo place during Interection Period and then she did something to his ruler. When Timo came, she kept on saying i did nothing i did nothing and ran to her sit. Then Yi Bei jie kept on laughing for like more then 10mins and Miss Lin ask her y. This was the conversation among everyone.
(Let me translate it to english)

Lin lao shi: Yi Bei jie, y u kept on laughing???
Yi Bei*smiling*: U got to ask my suspect and my victim.
Lin lao shi: Who is the suspect and victim???
Yi Bei: My suspect is Princess Yue Qi and my victim is Timo............................................................
RULER!!!!
*the whole class was laughing*
Lin lao shi: Wad happened???
Yi Bei: Yue Qi broke Timo ruler.
Lin lao shi: Yue Qi, u cannot do that. Wad are u going to do about his ruler??? Pay or return the same identical ruler.
Timo: Aiya, pay can already. Only $1 (for some dudu bird info, $1 is like very expensive for a ruler and it is like 3 or 4 times more the actual ruler price).
Lin lao shi: Wad, so expensive.
Timo: No, very cheap considering it is passed on from my ancestors.

Pls la, hu in the hell will be so stupid to pass on a plastic ruler that is so cheap that can be bought in any stationary shop.

Today, Thursday, 16th May 2007

Today had Geog test and I think i screwed it. I will be very happy 5/15. This is like is 1/3 of full mark o.0 Damn difficult. I should studied last night. But now I cannot be bothered although it is common test. Then i stay back to help the

Happy Toilet!!

(Although at first i thought it was stupid)

Beltrix is suppose to decorate the stinky, shitty, dirty toilet in the foyer. During the process of doing it, it was like damn fun to do as a group. We were super entertained by each other and get to noe each other a lot better too. Ohya, we got to thank the art goddess, Dawnie!!!Her art is super duper good i tell u. The animation is damn beautiful. Then some of us in charged to writing the words, some in charged of outlining, some toning and some colouring.

Beltrix completed all the deco for the HAPPY TOILET all thanks to

Dawnie
Ting Yu
Grace
Cheryl
Xin Yi
Crystal
Eli
Shanisca
Yu Zhen
last but not least, ME!!!!
Then some of us went home together by MRT station!!! Arhhhh, now very late le...still have not packed my sch bag...bb

No comments: