Saturday, September 08, 2007

HAPPY B'DAE TO CHANG WEI(7th Sept), ALVIN(8th Sept), XINYI(9th Sept) AND KENG HENG(10th Sept)....
woohoo...these four are the only four whose b'dae are like continuous 0.0

I slept at 2am in the morning and surprisingly, I AUTO woke up at 7am. That’s super early la….then I took an h to go back to sleep again and woke up at 9.15am. Then did wad I always did in the morning and took the MRT to Cityhall with Cheryl.

Then reach there that time, I could not really recognize Raey la…she was like…SO CUTE!!!! She looks like her youngest sister...Felicia...super duper cute arhhhhhhh~~~~~ Ok, everyone there were like damn fashionable....especially the B'dae girl, XINYI (she is damn hot, sexy and sweet )


I forgotten to mention it....XINYI treated us to Kbox as her b'dae party...we love her so much...Then we walked to Suntec and then when into a small and dark room.

Then everyone was like damn low la....BUT I WAS SUPER HIGH :D We kept on singing...lots of fun :D good times like this really pass really fast.

Then waited for raey did her bear then Raey, Cheryl and I went to Bugis cause it was still early...3pm...anyway this will be my last outing before EOY :'( My dear Neoprint shop was under renovation....heart break
Then when home....my parents when to bodynites and spent more then $100 within 30 mins....if i were there, i think they will spent more then that. Anyway, tmr i am also going there cause i forced them :D SHOP SHOP SHOP.

When to see my grandma...it was really heart breaking to see her so weak. So many tubes where like inserted into her body...and she was super thin. She have not eaten for like 2 days cause everytime she starts eating, she will vomit....today she already vomited more then 3 times. Some more she had an heart attack this morning. I really want to pray to GOD, hope that she will not suffer so much....She is already so old...i am feeling very guilty cause young that time, she looked after me b4 for like half a yr. But still...I really wish she will not suffer at all.

Then my uncle that can see ghosts was like telling us all his stories....damn funny. He also told us he saw two guys (they are not ghosts) kissing each other saying i love u to each other...OMG, its damn gross...I forgotten to mention that he is a taxi driver...so he saw them doing that on his taxi....OMG. Some more he said they are muscular one leh....one ang mo, one malay 0.0 he said until damn funny :D But y must be muscular...the type that i liked =X But too much muscles also very er xin....moderate can le :D

i will be going SHOPPING TMR....lalalalalala(Sharon, don't be jealous ;D)

No comments: