Friday, September 28, 2007

Today was my last day seeing my son, POOPOO!!!

He was the cutest bear aka son in the whole universe.

I am so forgetful, did not bring my camera to sch =.=

Then eli help us took one family photo.

~~~MY SON HAVE A PERKY BUTT~~~

During recess I was like damn f***ing angry with some ppl…one person cut queue still nvm. They are like 10++ ppl cut queue and some more invited ppl behind them to join them. All bitches including that BASTARD. no, he have NO BALL at all. No wonder guys in his class nv really talk to him. HUO GAI!!!! Only know how to show that fucking haolian face…clever so wad, character like shit@*%^$%$&*(*& One fine day, he will ganna bash up by ppl arh. That time, I shall wish him happy no fathers’ day :D

Then I painted my dear SON during AEP!!

It look like mr bean’s bear.

I am so sad,

I cannot hug him ever again as if I do, my uniform will be brown.

Ya, POO POO was damn cute!!!!

I LOVE U MY POO POO :D

After sch stayed back and study….until 7 o.0

I must do well for EOY!!!

Jiayous :D

BTW, HAPPY B’DAY KIAT JIAYI :D

No comments: