Friday, September 14, 2007

YEAH,

Today had the last test for this YR. So damn happy arh. The paper was ok but then i did not have enough time to complete it...9 marks deducted le la =.=

I was looking really forward to AEP today. In the end, we need to form groups of three and then make a sculpture. 60% of CA2 marks arh!!! or is it SA2??? nvm...but still, 60% is a lot. I got to get good results. Then got back my dog picture and i got 6 1/2 out of 10. Crystal damn pro, got 8/10.

Then had geog from 12.45 to 3.15 Surprisingly, i did not find it boring at all la. RIVERS are interesting.

At 1.45, Raey, Grace and I waited like 20 mins for our DEAREST fish and chips. Its nice :D But we had to use our last 10 mins to eat it all up. I completed eating it within 7 mins :) and i am a good girl, I ate every thing up and my plate is super clean.

After sch, went back with many beltrixians....EOY is coming....I really need to mug arh...but i am to lazy le =.=


No comments: