Monday, September 03, 2007

YEAH,

HOME SWEET HOME :D

I am finally back from KL after 3 days and 2 nights.

Went to Times Square, Midvalley, Bukit Bintang, One Utama.

Surprisingly I can rmb all these shopping centres huh.

Bought

  • One pair of sports shoes
  • One pair of casual shoes
  • One pair of formal shoes for my cousin wedding
  • A plain t-shirt
  • A plain one side off shoulder clothe
  • A NICE jeans skirt
  • And lots of TIBITS for me to eat.

I saw my favourite shoes that I had been eyeing for it for like ONE YR and my mother still say, wait until offer as there was no offer for that pair of shoes…I heart pain arh…I want it by the end of this yr…I don’t CARE arh!!! I <3>

Actually I wanted to buy a nike sport shoe that is like only 199RM with 20% discount but then my mother counted and say if I buy it, I cannot change my sport shoe every yr….then I bought the SAME sport shoe that I currently had just that its smaller size and different colour. I did not know that I can wear size 6 too.

Then I went to Vincci to buy my casual and formal shoes. Add together like only 80RM++ I think….quite cheap la.

The accessories there also not nice one…not to fake that means too plain or else too much designs or to expensive…so sad la. I think I go J8 and buy can le.

The plain T-shirt when to Jusco and buy as I was just too sian and anyhow choose a clothe…anyway the rest of the clothes not nice one and I also need a plain top then I can mix and match my clothes :D I slept at Jusco like for 1h as my mother just took too long looking at her old fashion clothes…luckily no I did not saliva wet after sleeping XD

As for the off shoulder clothe, I was just too despo for a off shoulder clothe so my mother decided to buy for me this one sided off shoulder one to make me not so despo…I want to find a nice off shoulder clothe arh!!!! Btw, P. & co. rocks…the clothes there are really nice :D My mother was lame. She said it was Pig & co. -.-

The jeans skirt is the best….its only 40RM as there was a 50% discount…but must wait until new yr then can wear it.

As for the tidbits, I bought like a few tobleromes, two packets of sweets and a lot more…I shall not elaborate.

I also realized that my bro is super duper horny la…I shall be nice and I will not elaborate.

I also realized that I am somewhat like my parents….shall not elaborate again. I love shopping :D

I also learnt another swimming style....frog style XD
I admit i only know how to swim freestyle all along.
At least i learnt it within an h....not bad for a beginner like me.
Daddy regretted not forcing me to learn swimming when i was young cause he said with practice, i can swim really fast cause i have strong leg power :D
Hope i can learn all the strokes by next yr
I am going to go and buy a new swim suit....i always overgrown my old one =.= mummy say can go and buy from speedo :DDDDDDDDDDDD

This Wednesday got to go my grandma hse to help her with the praying thing. Although its boring la but still, it give me a signal that i am older...at least i am old enough to help out. I get to bond with my grandma, get to know more about my ancestors and eat nice food...but still...waste my time. But i don't mind.




No comments: