Friday, August 31, 2007

Today is Teachers’ Day Eve. So sad lin lao shi not in sch as she had something on. Then I was super high la…and Raey was low…then we kept on cheering lo. The teachers performance was nice. But I don’t get y during teachers’ day, it is the teachers instead of the students performing. Ya la, there are students performing but still, the teachers performance was a lot better.

Then finally it was over and went back to RSS with Sammie, Cheryl, Crystal, Annabelle and Zhen Wen. Then immediately cheong up to the hall and talk to all the teachers that taught us b4. Had our lunch and kept on meeting juniors, teacher and friends. A bit sian la.

Then when to drink my fave pao pao cha and chatted with Sammie. Realize that we both can talk forever. Like Raey and I, can talk non-stop. I also realize that I have so many characters. I am like constantly changing my character….its a long story and I shall not elaborate.

I also realize that love is not important at all…this is my point of view la. Sammie obviously disagrees with me but still, money minded ppl like me will have our own reasons. And from now on, I will aim to my GOALS…I will do the best no matter wad.

KOH WEN NING MUST CHANGE HERSELF AND BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!

Then went home lo. I walked up the old hill that I used to walk to…it really brings back memories. Time just passes by so fast and I am still lagging behind, wondering this and that. How I wish I can stop time, go back to pri sch. I miss the slacking days :(

No comments: