Sunday, August 05, 2007

This morning went to Malaysia. This time did not really buy things coz nothing interest ME. My mother bought a self making facial mask powder and rose water…then we did facial this afternoon. Making facial mask is fun. Not only it will make ur pores smaller, it will pull our facial hair too when u take out the mask. Taking out the mask is not easy as it became hard after a while and I got to crack it.

Then I dyed my hair coz can see too much white hair le…I wanted to dye dark brown but then at home the dye is black in colour so got to wait half a yr later and I am allowed to dye again.

Talking about hair, I also chop my hair short. Luckily did not touch the school collar. But my fringe touch a bit of my eyebrow…I am scared that I ganna caught and got to pay $4 to get an ugly haircut by the sch. Currently thinking of ways to make it not so obvious…if u have any suggestion, pls put on my tag board pls :D

No comments: