Thursday, August 09, 2007

Today i am really having mood swings nowadays. I get angry really easily with my bro and parents. Luckily my mother and father was in a good mood then they did not really argue back lor. Only my damn irritating bro, was so talkative today at the wrong time. He kept on toking like crazy until all of us scolded him.

This morning woke up really late as i slept at 2am. then did my history hw and need to go out to see grand mother as she went into the hospital again. this is the don't noe how many times le. Then saw cousins and aunties.

Went to the old DHS campus that area to eat my lunch and saw RS teacher...cannot rmb her name. Then i kept on hiding away from her....hope she did not even c me at all.

Went to a super mart and met Charmaine....i am bored now. I shall continue doing my hw...bb

No comments: