Monday, August 27, 2007

Today have TWO tests and some more both languages. I really suck a lot at my languages man. First wad Chinese. I am dumb enough to not know about the 门可罗雀. Damn dumb la.

Then for LA, the Poetry test was super difficult. I don’t even understand how to like answer it. I am so going to fail it as I only wrote 1 1/3 pg =.= Ting Yu wrote like 4pg and Sharon wrote 5pg. These two are really LA professionals arh.

Went home with Pei Ying, Sharon and Kimberly and Pei Ying said that her class would be the first class to tuck in their blouse. I meant really tuck in, cannot like tuck out, not even a bit =.= that means NO FOLDING SKIRTS. Then they say they will force all DHS ppl to tuck in la…super toot =.=

On the MRT Pei Ying and Kimberly were like creating a chaos =.= Luckily I am not like Sharon, join them and in the end, she ganna tortured :DDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: