Monday, August 06, 2007

Surprisingly i am not sleepy for the whole day today. Then Beltrixian reacted funny when they saw my hair.

Today was a boring day...really boring. I got back my science test and i had 18 1/2 out of 15. Still k la.

For PE, played netball for two round and we won both rounds. Group 5 pwns :D Took height and weight. I grew taller by 1.1cm and weight went down by 1kg :D Tingyu is going to be taller then me le la...she same height as me leh. i am going to be second shortest soon. Cheryl said that i must let ppl have a chance to be taller then me for once.

Talk to lin lao shi during recess and then it was super funny...we were laughing like crazy.

LA had poetry slam and i am getting bored of it...really bored of it.
Had maths and then its boring. spent my time doing chinese hw.

Assembly was the worst but i got a lot of correct when i guess the Qs. I can participate it man :D
When home with Jia yi, Kimberly, Sharon, Cheryl and Sammie. kept on toking craps.

i am really bored but still have to do the damn poem

No comments: