Monday, August 20, 2007

I shall be nice to update my blog today coz I am super free today as there are not much hw and I have to do the AEP hw. I am enjoying AEP a lot….don’t know y. I just love drawing.

Today lessons where slacked…shall not elaborate about it. PE was also boring. Recess was also boring. The whole thing was boring.

Then finally track lor. Sharon did not go as she had to do RS. Ya, then we practically slacked la. Jogged two rounds, did warm up, then did a bit running. Then we played caption ball. I fell and also got a few cuts and bruises -.-

Then went to wash it and we played volleyball. After that, played monkey. It was quite fun la but there were only 9 of us…pathetic arh.

Another two more girls from 1K are joining track. I think I am dead arh. They will take away my title arh!!!

Haha, some ppl are really nice :D I really don’t want a cold war…so pls, chill ppl.

No comments: