Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy 200th Post :D

There is Mathematics test today and it is damn difficult la. first part is ok...only the problem solving got problem. i think i deduced more then 10 marks le la. Hope i don't fail can already :)

Then for Science, did experiment again. I am starting to like doing experiment le. Then Raey was like damn crappy la....i ganna teased by the whole class -.- stupid.

Finally recess. Drank my bandang with nata again :D

Then BP was super slack. i was doing my portfolio and listening to sick jokes. 1B boys are getting horny xD These is the conversation...i may forget some so pls tell me if i did ok.
Cheryl :Wei Jie, ur pen is on the floor
(Immediately, wei jie turned to Alvin.)
Wei Jie :Alvin, ur pen is on the floor.
Alvin :ur pen is so big
(All the back row ppl started crapping)
Me :I bought my brother pen to sch
Timo :Huh, ur brother is ur pen *All of them laughing*
Then they started squeezing their pen and lots...

First time seeing all the boys at the back row being sick. Seriously, i though i was the only person in the that is that sick. They themselves also equally sick :D So they got NO rights to call me sicko coz they are sick. i am speaking chemerlogy:)))))

After that AEP. Raey, Cheryl and Crystal wanna quit it. Stupid la. Its fun wad. Although Mrs Goh is fierce, but then it is very slack during AEP. the hw also not alot. Then i got to choose one picture out of the three drafts that i had drawn. Chose that one that i copied from eli and drawn it within 3mins. I am a fast copycat :D

Then CME. I cheong my portfolio and i handed it in le :D i am a good girl. Opps....i am not a girl girl now coz i did not take the newspaper for the class and so called ganna scolded from lin lao shi. I am super forgetful.

I want to kill yi bei jie tooooooooooo!!!! When she was chatting with lin lao shi, she told her the two horny group in our class. one Alvin that group and the other is my group. Stupid la....my identity ganna known by teacher le






These are some pictures that lin lao shi help us take during the geylang river thingy. Ok...got to do my rs project le. Tmr going cheryl's hse. Wed and friday going out :D I love the holidays!!!!!

No comments: