Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I’m sorry to Raey and Cheryl as I was like quite quiet for these few days cause of mood swings or whatever. I want to be like last time, talk talk talk but then just cannot…hurry end of the month arh, I want to end my mood swings really quick. I also want to go back to RSS :D Teachers’ Day Eve is coming le.

I had been missing Mr Lim. I am feeling very guilty. I really want to go and visit him. Hope that I have time to do so.

For the duckies thingy, I sold 4 certs and 4 duckies :D Two of the certs and duckies is my darling Belle helped my sell to her friends and the other two is KWN go around betting :) Lady luck is beside me today but only early in the morning -.- RMB u still owe me my $30 arh.

Maths was like super slack. Mr Seow was like practically bullied by us almost every lessons. Although I understood what he was talking about, but still, Raey and I enjoy asking him stupid questions and reply him with stupid ans. Btw, Raey created a new chain of love. She though of it as Timo said that he always love Wei Jie deep down in his heart. Its super gay ok. His voice is like worst then a girls’ one. Timo love Wei Jie, Wei Jie love Zheng Nan, Zheng Nan love Eli, Eli love Yu Zhen, Yu Zhen love Shanisca and Shanisca love Timo :) I agree that Shanisca and Timo were made for each other :DDDD We also kept on throwing papers around the class. Damn fun la. But still, mood swings again.

Then there was history test and I really screwed for it. Although I studied last night, I was not in the mood so cannot get it into my brain. If I can even pass I will go and run 1 round around the sch track after school. But if I don’t, nothing happened =) Sometimes, I don’t even understand what shit am I writing la.

I don’t care about history le la, anyway my ambition is not being a history teacher or historian -.- Nowadays I am getting more bo chap and bo chap as not in the mood. I am practically not in the mood for anything la. WTF. I think I must make myself happy by term 4.

Then assembly was super funny la. It was the Poetry Slam thingy. Some class were like super bimbo, some class where just boring and some class were super pervertic. It was super funny la, especially 1L…the poems was about fruits and they were like, “squeeze the orange, squeeze squeeze the orange.” Their actions were super gay and gross. All of us were laughing like crazy. The whole hall was laughing la. In the end, they got first…as expected.

Then when home with Jiayi, Cheryl and Sammie.

My mother know about my school problems and she asked if I am able to cope with it.
I could only reply no…I am starting to hate school and myself. Can i change back to my old happy self??

No comments: