Friday, August 24, 2007

Yeah!!!! 林老师 is finally back. I <333 her lots :D But I did not really very actively welcome her back as I am having a stomachache. Stupid la!! I think I ate the wrong food this morning =.= Chinese test was postpone to next Monday….YEAH :D did a chinese ws and I admit that I sucked at my ‘读后感’ I only wrote a less than 100 words paragraph then handed in le. I am a horrible Chinese rep…I should be named the most horrible Chinese crap.

Then maths was super slack as usual…same as hw, that many arh!!

Then science was sian sian as usual. Had jap eel for recess and then it was AEP lessons. It was fun as usual. Yu Zhen suddenly talked about dolphins being killed and once again, our dear marine lover, Raey was like so ji dong, kept on saying that they must not be killed.

Then during geog, I did my art hw that was given today and must be handed in by today. Did not really listened to Ms Tang. Then we suddenly talked about food. We were like saying how delicious was crabs and sotongs and more. Then Raey kept on saying we cannot eat them. Then Alvin say, “u don’t eat Sting ray, u don’t eat crab, u don’t eat sotong, then wad u eat arh?” I agreed with him and said, “Aiyo, might as well say that u don’t eat chicken and ducks.” She was like 无话可说. I think it is ok to kill animals for human consumptions as long as don’t kill them until they become endangered la. Raey is being bias =X cause she love marine animals more then land animals.

Then I cheong finish my art work and when to TM and Century Square with Jiayi and Kimberly. We bought our tickets and went to Pastamania to have our lunch. All three of us ate the same thing. Then when to Century square to change and shop for while. I did not even spend on a single accessory…amazing right :D Ohya, jiayi and Kimberly were like very 跨张 la. They were like commenting on my clothes that was like average and most of my clothes are like that kind one la. Ppl that have children mind set like them are like that. Once they like shopping and follows fashion, wad I wore today will not even be sexy enough for them =X I got a feeling that I am going to be ‘ham tam’ by them XD

On the way to sweet talk, they kept on commenting especially jiayi. She like 大惊小怪 like that lor. Like nv see ppl wear that kinda clothes. Make me so -.- luckily met su qin and yi jun at mac. My honey YI JUN saved me man :) I <333>.

Then watch Rush Hour 3 and its damn funny…I kept on laughing la. Although the storyline is really simple, but the conversations were super funny. GO GO GO watch!!! Highly recommended by KOH WEN NING :D

Then when to take neoprint and there was a new machine. Used it and it was very nice….the three of us kept on acting bimbo….really bimbo sia. We three can be bimbos.



The cake is ninglicious :DDD Officially made by Kiat Jia yi and Kimberly

Bubbly us :D

DHS is loved by us :)))))

Track pwn ur ass man
Threes darkness

There is one more but i don't want to post it coz its dumb =.=

Its like one of the most fun outing la. I realized that everytime the four of us want to go out, always one of us cannot go -.- this time its Sharon Ko Shi Min’s turn. We are going to make her jealous :)

Then went home and for dinner, ate SEAFOOD AGAIN. My family just had a habit to eat it once a week le :D I love sotong, sting ray and kang kong….its loved by KWN :D

No comments: