Thursday, August 23, 2007

YEAH, I am not emo le :D
Finally man…after a long time being so that emo, I finally became happy.

Maths is as usual that slack and fun. Mr Seow was liked so called ‘bullied’ by us every lessons. During that period, we also can talk as much as we want, play as much as we want and whatever as much as we want. I got 5/5 for my test FULL MARKS arhhhh!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Then during recess, had my drinks in class and talk lor.

For science, I was like a bai chi like that -.-

Computer lesson was boring and sian. Grace and I don’t bother to do it.

Malay copy notes like crazy but none of the things are going into my mind.

LA was like -.- Got back our test paper and I got 34/50. not bad le :D my summary got super high like 20/25…I am super happy sia :D When Mrs Ang called me, I was like damn scared that she will ask me, “U China or Singapore?” as I sucked at my LA. But surprisingly, she said, “Wenning…there is such girl as Wenning meh. Oh, u arh, but I nv see u b4. I must see u properly. *she stared at me*” Then I walked back to my seat and she said, “She have face of a beauty -.-(something like that)” I was super diaoed la. Raey was like commenting here and there. I rmb that Mrs Ang once said, “Those that have looks are stupid but those that have average looks have clever brains.” She is implying that I am stupid la -.- But she also said that some girls that are pretty have brains. This is contradicting….theres irony there.

Then went to have lunch at 1J today thanks to Kimberly la.

Track started, we played volleyball again and then go home lo.

My com crushed and daddy change it. Now there are like 3 coms at home. Finally I can download Photoshop and The Sims 2 :D

No comments: