Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OK, I was super moody this morning but after science, I was ok le. Did u know that Mrs Ang perm her hair. Super ~~~~sexy~~~~~ :D

Then I was the only one in class that did not bring my science file. I think I am blacklisted in Miss Tan’s goody student list. Then we did an experiment and Eileen and Cheryl kept on saying Ching Ying, “You suck.” They meant that he use the micropipettor to suck out the blue ink but they just kept on using that two words to like so called scold him. Ching Ying’s response was super funny. He is nice :D not like how Yue Qi described him.

Then I failed two of my tests…so pro right. Some more that two tests are tested on the same day and both fail. Then Raey was super lucky to pass both tests with flying colours. I think we each other.

For the SMO, our class got 2nd :D Congrats man :D

Today is the last RS and we presented our item, horoscope. So far hor, I think we did really well and I noticed that our product is like one of the best :D All I draw and did a bit of info finding one :D with Raey’s help and Cheryl helped by laminating it XD.

Then went home le.

TMR Mrs Wong is going to help me with my history test. Really got to thank her.

Lucky AEP is considered as Humanities or else sec 3 that time I have to choose either Geog or History =.=


Yeah, today is my MUMMY'S B'DAE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...UUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY :D

I <3333 MY MOTHER

I GET TO EAT A CAKE TONIGHT :D
I MADE FINISH HER PRESENT TOO

No comments: