Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Today took class picture....luckily MR TAN saved my life :D Then took three formal and about five candid shots.

Then today had to do the poetry slam thingy. I totally suck at memorising things man....then need to put the damn script. They kept on laughing until i forgotten most of my script. Stupid Raey Ang said something that really irritates me. Aiya, pratically the whole day she was teasing ME. Wad the hell la...i must have my revenage although i am not in the mood these few days coz i am really sleepy.

During science tok a lot of things that i laughed like crazy...

stayed back for maths project thingy and track CIP meeting. We got to sell stupid rubber ducks or ducks certificates....one duck $5 and one cerificate is $10...pls donate money to me :D

There are two bad news or maybe more then that
1) This holidays are not one as got full of projects.
2) There's CA next week
3) Nigel is in track...craps la.
4) I don't want to sell the duckie things....its stupid

i have nothing to say le...not in the mood these few days...entertain me PLS

No comments: