Monday, August 13, 2007

I miss my dear RAEY ANG. Without her I am super lonely…u are like my dear bf man…but so sad u r a girl. If u r a guy, I will immediately want her to be my boyfriend. I sounded really despo :X Geog was as usual that sian but at least I understood it.

PE was fun…and tiring. I almost fainted cause of the blazing sun. I also played 3 matches ok. Everyone knows that I don’t have stamina :D My group 5 won man….. 4:3 :D I got to say I am bad at shooting but good at running here and there to take the ball. I am so proud of myself I sounded zi lian

Then finally it was recess. I had fruit punch with nata. Its nice :D
Soon, Geog again coz Ms Tang borrowed lin lao shi period -.- I sacked like crazy la. I really got to thank yi bei jie a lot. She lend me her textbook so many times and nv get irritated. She also lend me her hw to copy and NV get irritated. If I were her, I think I will do opposite of what she did.
Then 1 period of Chinese. Lin lao shi went to china don’t know for wad and we had a relieve teacher. I think she was once from RSS, super familiar lor. It was super slack. Yi Bei and I talked about our primary school juniors. Nowaday, children arh…haiz….Put make up, Dress until so sexy, super zi lian…I really meant super duper zi lian, have stead, french kiss and have sex 0.o The society had changed a lot, I am like how old and and they are like just one yr difference from me….GENERATION GAP ARHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Then LA…Mrs Ang was like telling us that there is a test next week. I am so dead. Her lessons as usual a bit of vice but compared to last time, not that interesting le.
Then the relieve teacher came in again cause no assembly. This time, we slacked more arh….talked our own things, did not cared about the teacher at all. Ohya, cause yue qi and chang wei were like throwing rubbish at each other, the teacher saw and said, “你们两个不要在学校爱打情骂俏。” whole class was like LOL. Damn funny lor. So bad Raey did not get a chance to waitress it.

Then went to track with Jiayi and Jiaxin…both Jia Jia one -.- Got to run like 3 rounds as warm up. Then Nigel came for training. Jiayi and I where like -.- what the…wish some1 good luck :D Stupid Sean, gave me that kinda face….he was like the only one that did that la.

Then did about 10-15 squats then got to run 100m. I think we did like 10 sets. It was not really tiring but the damn sun is damn bright, drain away my energy. Cassandra was like asking, “U like Nigel or Nigel like u or Sharon like Nigel or Nigel like Sharon or both of u like him or he like both of u.” I replied, “Who in the right mind will like Nigel. Only despos la…and I am not one :D”
After that played captain ball…damn fun la. But I was the first ganna hit by the damn volleyball….it smacked right on my face. Somemore it was like only 10s after the game started. Then later I became the goalkeeper. Then Sean was like asking if I liked Nigel anot. PLS LA, people, I SAY FIRST, I NV LIKE ANYONE FROM DHS….NV OK, cause I am currently not interesting getting a relationships…studies first :D I am a good girl ok. In the end my group won.
Next round, the seniors joined in. I was actually blur enough to throw my ball to Kuan Liang…I’m sorry my group members cause at first I though he was Da Wei…in the end not lor. Next time must have a code la…I cannot even really rmb whose is in my group. I was the goal defender and talked to Shi Ying. All her group member threw high ball…I was having difficulty letting her not to get the damn volleyball. Overall it was fun. So bad Sharon and Kimberly went CIP :D

Walked to the MRT with Jia Xin and Jia Yi. Took the train with Jia Yi and she told me somethings…its girls stuff…shhh…got to be hardworking le…bb

No comments: