Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This morning woke up early and took MRT with my mother. Then I, ALONE went to my grandmother’s hse to help her with the prayer thingy. The atmosphere was a bit…as I don’t really talk to them. Then I helped her carry things here and there lo. Soon, my big Aunt arrived. She also help here and there. Then she and my grandmother taught me what to do when u are praying…bleh, I don’t know how to explain. Then we had short breaks in between. My aunt talk to me lo then my grandma was like saying, “Eh, 我这个孙女也回讲话的leh.”

Then I was blur blur and asked what she meant. My aunt said, “谢家的女的都很爱讲,男的都静静的….(she stated some examples).” Although my surname is not 谢, but still, I am super duper talkative…then my aunt also said that so far, all my cousins that went to check their 生成八字all a common thing….talkative….and especially for ME =.= I was like so diaoed.

Nvm…then I was ask to 看门when my aunt and ahma go and burn the hell notes. After a while, my aunt came up, talking the joss stick all these…after she left, I found a few more and blur blur bought down cause I did not know anything ma. Then they saw me and say, “谁在看门.” Obviously I say no one la. Then my ahma was like saying. “你着个狗真可笑.” I was like =.= again. For the whole day, they kept on saying that I am a dog =.= I am born of the yr of dog…but don’t need to call me that right.

Then I took MRT home with a heavy plastic bag of food. It was so damn heavy. Then my father fetched me home. I slept for THREE hours and now, blogging =.=

KOH WEN NING, U GOT TO CONCENTRATE LE…NO MORE BLOGGING ALLOWED D:

No comments: