Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wakaka, today so happy arh...not only today…this whole week arh. Ok, maybe I was angry too thanks to my parents for like scolding me for no apparent reason I bought my OWN camera :D The actual prize was like $400++ and I only got it for like $180+. Its already super duper cheap :D

Then almost bought an OP bag but in the end, decided not to cause I did not really like it. I just want to buy it for the sake of buying. Bought a Q-locks instead. It really cheap man….$18 dollars only. Then accompany my mother to Isetan and bought her GUESS bag and two belts….its like about $100

Then went to bodynites and bought a skirt and a top for myself :D To bad I did not went there yesterday or else, I could have bought more!!!!

This week, I think I ‘helped’ my parents spend a lot….add the trip to Malaysia…$200++…add my camera and all the clothes…$300++ I think they spent like $500++ 0.o Record arh!!!

Bleh, TMR SCH REOPENING…sian la

The person who tagged you with this quiz?
Raey

Your relationship with him/her is?
My Crappiest Best Friend :D

5 impressions or him/her?

#1. Crazy over many asian singers like JJ lin, milo bing and a lot more
#2. Love singing
#3. linguistic
#4. Hyper like ME :D
#5. Over emotional at times…it really scares me ok!!

The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
Hmmmm……a lot arh…I don’t know where to start ;)

The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
Wenning, I love u *After I said Yeah, u finally love ME :D*………………… as a friend *=.=* ( I was super diaoed by this)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Oh…I don’t mind :D as long as my lover is rich, handsome, muscular and a bit witty :D

If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
Must give me daily allowance….must have at least ten thousand US per day :)

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
WTF…I hardly have enemy…but I doubt I will be enemy with her

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Cause I kept on eating seafood every week

The most desirable thing you want to do for her/him now is?
signature from milo bing I think

Your overall impression of her is?
cute, sweet, witty, fun-loving, drama, chatty, clever, dark….a lot more arh

The character you love of yourself are?
I kept on changing characters 0.o

On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself are?
三分钟热度



The most ideal person you want to be is?
Bill gates….Cause he got tons and tons and money and I don’t =.=

Pass this quiz to 10 people.
#1. Raey
#2. Cheryl
#3. Xinyi
#4. Belle
#5. Kimberly
#6. Sharon
#7. Sammie
#8. Daniel
#9. Chin Dian
#10. Ting Hui

Who is 6 having a relationship with?
*Sharon*

Errrr…with ME =X

(Sharon ko shi min, if u see this, thank me lots man)

Is 9 a female or a male?
*Chin Dian*

male

If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
*Sammie and Ting Hui*
Eyrrr…Yes and no…cause they don’t know each other…but another hand, both are equally quarrelsome if they want to =X But come to think of it….NO, cause both have a partner that they like :D


What is 2 studying?
*Cheryl*

Same as what I am studying la =.=

When was the last time you had a chat with 3?
*Xinyi*

I am still talking to her on msn now

What kind of music does 8 like?
*Daniel*
Rock and pop music

Does 2 have any siblings?
*Cheryl*

Yup, one older brother


Will you woo 3?
*Xinyi*

We are both les partners =X

How about 7?
*Sammie*

She only likes guys =.= So said lo :(

Is 4 single?
*Belle*

Nope…she is my boyfriend :)

What's the surname of 5?
*Kimberly*

Koh…SAME AS ME

What's the hobby of 4?
*Belle*

Talking to ME

5 and 9 get along well?
*Kimberly and Chin Dian*

They don’t even know each other =.= but if they do, I think they will quarrel like crazy arh

Where is 2 studying at?
*Cheryl*

Dunman High

Say something casual about 1

*Raey*
She is my crappiest best friend :D

Have you tried developing feelings for 8?
*Daniel*

Come to think of it….not really

Where does 9 live?
*Chin Dian*

Queenway, I think


What colour does 4 like?
*Belle*

PURPLE

Are 5 and 1 best friends?
*Kimberly and Raey*

I think they are only friends ba

does 7 like 2?
*Sammie and Cheryl*

No…cause I know deep in their hearts, they are nv les and they will stay loyal

How did you get to know 2?
1/7 ‘o1, 5/2 ‘o5, 6/2 ;o6, 1 Beltrix ‘o7


No comments: