Monday, September 03, 2007

This post is emo so don’t bother reading it. U may not really understand the content of this post as i am really bad at expressing myself with words. I will try to draw out a picture when i am free...hope that i can really use that picture to express my feelings

Somehow, listening to songs that Sammie put on her blog seems to remind me of the past and though of some things that I had tried to escape. I knew that once I am an escapist but know, I must face the music and be strong to matter wad.

I am really very 佩服 of Sammie like how she solve problems of her own…especially her love life. I shall not elaborate as it is her personal things. I really admire her courage. But cause if this, I am also determine not to find a bf until I am like 21. The best is I will nv get married cause I am scared of breaks and more…relationships is such a complicated thing cause at good times, its sweet and lovely but at bad times, it can really be a torture. Sammie, u got to be strong hearted at times. Some times u just go around helping ppl without condition. There is a limit to things.

I also learnt some things from Raey. I learnt to be emotional at times, cannot always be strong. She can be really stubborn minded at times. Once she thinks that ones are so called bullied or overboard, she will help that person. To her, friendships are very important…so sad that I don’t have the courage to do so. But she herself need self confidence and need courage to face her problems, cannot only rmb how to help ppl and not herself,

From Cheryl, I learn to be optimistic. She is always optimistic…there will always be a smile on her face. To her, life is really simple. I really envy the way she faces life but still, she got to be serious at times

Yi Bei jie arh…I learnt to be hardworking and playful too. She aims to her goals, does her studies well, care for her friends and always that optimistic. Sometimes she can be really serious…how I wish I can concentrate like her. I nv seems to concentrate at all. Once I am really tired of some thing, I nv seem to do it until I force myself.

Xinyi…she taught me to try to be a perfectionist but there is a limit to it. As long as u know u tried ur best, its ok :D

From Jiayi, Sharon and Kimberly. All three of them have their own personalities. Among them. I felt like a chameleon as I am constantly having mixed feelings. At times, we gossip about some ppl but still, I felt I am like the ppl that we are gossiping as we have the same character as them just that we are mild that’s all.

I shall end here about how my friends affect my life.

No comments: