Friday, November 02, 2007

Hope that OUR HOLY GOD and let grandma leave in peace.

Although I am not really very close to her,

But still,

She actually looked after me when I was young.

She always ask my father not to cane me when I was young.

I still rmb that I used to hate her nagging.

But now,

Seeing her not able to nag at me,

I really wish that she will nag at me again.

Seeing her ‘decomposing’ as 80% of her organs are not functioning,

I really wish I can help her.

But this is part of life.

One fine day she will be leaving.

I am really touched that she still love my 4th uncle so much despite him doing so many horrible things to her.

I really hate that stupid 4th uncle of mine.

HUOGAI of him not able to come back to Singapore.

HOPE that u will DIE for good.

Coming back to my grandma…

Seeing her whole body being so swollen,

Seeing some parts of her body starting to decompose,

Seeing her so helpless,

Seeing her so painful,

Its breaks my heart.

No comments: