Sunday, November 04, 2007

YES,
grandma is getting better.
Its a miracle.
She don't need the oxygen tank anymore :D

Hail mary,
full of grace.
the lord is with you.
thank you for giving us this confidence in you.
in the past,
we are so often sin,
but with you,
we can conquer.
with all my heart i will pray to you and say
mary help me,
never let me lose my god.
amen.

OKOK,
I am so mesmerized by Wuzun now...
go and watch ROMANTIC PRINCESS :D

TMR got track :)
But its early in the morning.
Awwwwww,
i am damn lazy to wake up so early.
I can sleep like anytime lo.
As long as i am lying on a bed,
i can fall asleep.

YEAH, its raining now.
I think i really can sleep soundly very soon :DDDDD

OHYA,
go and watch GAMEPLAN :D
its damn nice.
its funny and touching.
I love that show :D
WATCH WATCH WATCH.
Its highly recommended by KWN :D

No comments: