Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am bored =.= Although i am multi-tasking, but still, the com is damn slow. Now watching Rob B Hood(the baby is damn cute), listening to Jordin Sparks "Tattoo", blogging, facebook-ing and friendster-ing. Ok, i shall do this quiz now since i am so bored =.=
Credits :Raey (i am not a wang4 en1 fu4 yi4 person)
[ ]Gotten detention.
[ ]Gotten your phone taken away
[ ]Gotten suspended.
[ ]Gotten caught chewing gum.
Total: 0

[ ]been late to a class more than 10times.
[x]Didn't do homework over 5 times.
[ ]turned at least 3 projects in late.
[ ]Missed school cause you felt like it.
[ ]Laughed so hard you got kicked out of class.
Total: 1

[ ]Got your mom/dad or etc. to get you out of school.
[x]Text people during class.
[x]Passed notes.
[x]Threw stuff across the room
[x]Laughed at the teacher
Total: 5

[ ]Pulled down the fire alarm.
[x]Went on myspace, friendster, xanga,etc. On the computer at school.
[x]Took pictures during school hours.
[x]Called someone during school hours.
[x]Listened to an hp/ipod/cdplayer /mp3during class.
Total:9

[ ]Threw something at the teacher.
[X] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[ ]Broke the dress code.
[X]Failed a class
[X]Ate food during class.
Total: 12

[X]Gotten a call home
[ ]Couldn't go on a field trip cause you behaved badly
[x]Didn't take your stuff to school
[ ]Gotten a detention and didn't go
[X]Stuck your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking
[ ]Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear
Total: 15

[X]slept in class
[X]cursed at a teacher behind their back
[X] Copied homework
[x]Felt hungry during class and left to eat
Total: 19

Times your total by 3
"i screwed up 57% of my life." OK...i am damn pro =.=
---------------------------------------------------

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
Anyone but not my family members or teachers or principal

2. When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart?
OBVIOUSLY. i am a civilise and helpful person :D

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Hmmmm, i don't think so

4. Do you take compliments well?
Not really

5 . Do you play Sudoku?
Yes...only when i am bored

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
can...if you give me a laptop with internet access that can work forever, many of my favourite food, water and pampers :D

7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
Everything in my room :D

8.who was the last person you were in bed with?
JIAYI XD cause recently she came to my hse and just slept there =.=

9. Who do you text the most?
Friends

10. Favorite children's book?
I don't like books...maybe horoscope books

11. Eye color?
dark brown

12. How tall are you?
171cm :D I want to grow taller....until 175 :)))

13. If you could do it over again?
If i can go back to Primary 6.

14. Any secret admirers?
I doubt arh. I am so tomboy =.=

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I never hear of olive garden

16. Favorite ex..?
its a secret ;)

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
OUT OF THE UNIVERSE...in my dreams :D

18. Do you like mustard?
not bad la

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I love both leh...i am not bias

21. Do you miss anyone?
YES....my grandma and 62 'o6

22. Can you do splits?
not really

23. What movie do you want to see right now?
Don't know leh...now watching Rob B Hood :D (i know i am slow)

24. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Eat, sleep, watch TV and use the internet =.=

25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Is it a horror movie. If it is, i think i want to go and watch it :D

26. Do you own a camera phone?
NO...i am poor :)

27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
NO, if she was one, i am going to laugh my ass off

28. What's the last letter of your middle name?
I don't have a middle name =.=

29 . Are you his panic?
huh, wth are you talking about

30. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
depends if i am using the phone or com. Its between 3h to 13h :DDDDDDD

31. Do you like care bears?
Its boring =.=

32. What do you buy at the Movies?
tickets, tidbit and drinks

33. Do you know how to play poker?
Ya

34. Do you wear your seat belt?
Yes, i am a good girl

35. What do you wear to sleep?
home clothes la

36. Anything big ever happen in your city?
Yes, GAY IS LOVED BY MANY :D

37. Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight :D

38. Is your tongue pierced?
No and that will never happen. Its disgusting

39. Do you like liver and onions?
I love onions but i hate liver

40. Do you like funny or serious people better?
At different time and situation

41. Ever been to L.A.?
Nope but i want to if i have enough money to spend on my shopping

42. Who is on your mind right now?
No one

43. Any plans for tonight?
To eat finish one more bar of dark chocolate

44. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
Tattoo by Jordin Sparks

45. Do you hate chocolate?
NO, i adore them :D

46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
About studies

47. Are you a gullible person?
A bit

48. Do you need a boyfriend to be happy?
No...guys are not important =.=

49. If you could have any job what would it be?
I never though of that

50. Are you easy to get along with?
Obviously :D I am nice XD

51. What is your favorite time of day?
When i am feeling happy :D

52. Are you generally a happy person?
I think i am

53. Are you once emotionally hurt?
hmmmm, i don't think so
--------------------------------------------------------


HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!

[x] I know how to cook toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[ ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.

Total So Far: 3

[X] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in mypocket/purse
[X] I've never gotten a detention.
[X] I've watched talk shows. [YES, esp TYRA BANKS]
[x] I drink coffee at least once aweek.[Its nice what]
Total So Far: 7

[X] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[X] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French /German/Italian/etc [Only in malay, english and Chinese XD]
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.[Most of the time]
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[X] I study when I HAVE to.
[x] I pay attention at school.[Most of the time]
[ ] I remember to feed my pets
Total So Far: 12

[X] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[X] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[X] I understand jokes the first time they are said. [Most of the time]
[X] I can type fast [Not as slow as my bro can already]
Total So Far: 17

[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it
Total So Far: 18

[ ] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym
[X] You just checked [Obviously la, cause i never knew that at all]
[X] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong [Although my LA suck but not suck until that state until i never notice that mistake]
[ ] You actually watch the weather
TOTAL: 20

=.= Is my thinking so old until like that

No comments: