Sunday, November 18, 2007

These few days, i am damn weird...
I just started to love maths la.
I even ask my parents to let me go and take the test for my degree =.=
Although i knew how to do but then i just want to take that damn test just for that cert!
I want a holiday job arh!
I need to make extra money!
I am going to wait until next year!

After June,
I am so going to get that degree cert.
And tada,
I can go and work :)
One student is more then fifty :D when that person go degree then i will get one hundred and twenty three dollars :DDDDDDD
W
WOOHOO,
I am going to have lots of money

I found this on Raey's blog...and i am damn damn bored, although i am watching romantic princess and blogging at the same time. But this is not enough multi-tasking!
Nevermind,
i shall go and watch bratz at the same time =.=


A: Fun to be around with
B: Love to make people laugh
C: Really fall in love with
D: Is a great dancer
E: Has beautiful eyes
F: People get wild and crazy to adore you
G: Don't like people to tell you what to do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Love to laugh
J: Easy to have fun with
K: Really silly
L: One of the most romantic people
M: Make people laugh
N: Good bf/gf
O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Can kick your ass
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great Kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Drop dead gorgeous
Y: Loved by everybody
Z: Lives life for fun

K: Really silly (WOOHOO, I am as silly as a clown. I can consider that as a profession too :D )

O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with (No way, i am too tomboy already)

H: Easy to fall in love with (Eh, this is contradicting lo...but i don't mind at all)

W: Very broad minded (Obviously i agree la :D )

E: Has beautiful eyes (Xinyi said that my eyes is scary lo)

N: Good bf/gf (I don't think so lo)

N: Good bf/gf (Once again, i don't think so)

I: Love to laugh (Obviously i love laughing :)))))))

N: Good bf/gf (I shall not repeat myself again)

G: Don't like people to tell you what to do (I think i got to agree with this point.)

No comments: