Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am damn freaking pissed off.
My father is like comparing me with my xunfu.
whatever la,
i know he is damn clever la.

Stop comparing him and me la.
I know he is your dream child la.
Since you love him and his bro so much,
ask them be your children and i get lost ok.

You say that both of us are in the same CCA and equal amount of time wasted.
EH,
you forgotten that i still need time to travel home.

You say that he helps in the housework when his parents are not at home and he's a guy.
FINE la,
i admit that i don't do as much housework as him ok!

You say i can do as well as him,
I just need to be more hardworking.
FINE,
what the heck is your definition of studying harder.
If i am not studying, you say that i am lazy.
If i study, you say i am not putting in effort.
If i put in effort, you say that i am lazy.

EH,
its like studying=lazy
Not studying also =lazy.
Then i put in so much effort for what,
Why not i just don't study and then slack la.
I study for what,
just to make you happy.
And in the end what did i get,
COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN,
COMPARE COMPARE COMPARE,
SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD.

I am damn sick of it already ok!
I already tahan you for a very long time.
How i wish i am not in this world.
I always try my best to make them happy and all i get is.
YOU CAN DO BETTER,
ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH,
YOU ARE TOO LAZY.

FINE LA,
I GIVE UP MAKING YOU HAPPY.
GO AND FIND OTHER CLEVER AND MORE HARDWORKING PPL TO BE YOUR CHILDREN.
I SHALL ALWAYS BE STUPID AND LAZY OK!

No comments: