Monday, November 05, 2007

This post is for my grandma that just passed away this morning.
I am so glad that she will never suffer that much again.

Thank you for looking after my bro and i when we were young.
Thank you for protecting me when my father wanted to cane me when i was young.
Thank you for giving me your attention as when i was young,
Thank you for not scolding or beating me when i bit you on ur hand or when i smack you on ur back.
Thank you so much for all the love and care that you had showered me for the past 13 years.
Thank you for changing me from a young, rebellious, stubborn-minded, irritating, vulgar and violent to the current me.

All i want to say is a very BIG THANK YOU.

Although you are gone,
I will always remember all those things that you have taught me.
I will aim for my goals,
I will be a filial child,
I will be considerate,
I will not become the bad old me,
and change myself to become a better me.
I will always remember you as a great and loving GRANDMOTHER.

GRANDMA,
I LOVE YOU.

No comments: