Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today training was ok but so UNFAIR...those that train on monday need to run a longer distance....70m longer.



AND AND AND



I am the only girl la, somemore all of them are like long distance one =.=

Can some1 kill me.

Why can't i have stamina!!!!



OKOK, nvm.

My left eye kept on twitching since yesterday morning until today.

It is either a very very good thing or is it a very very bad thing cause it had been twitching for TWO FULL DAYS and had not stop. Okok, maybe it stop a little by not twitching so hard :D WTH, what kind of english am i typing about 0.o



BTW,
a foreigner student is coming to my hse to stay 0.o
Anyway she is paying like $1300 per month.
Luckily she is like 18 yrs old and indonesian i think.
I don't think my eye will twitch just because of this =.=

OKOK,
My left eye is twitching not because the the guardian thingo,
cause it just started twitching again,
right after my 30 mins of nap XD

WOOHOO,
I will be going to KL for 3days 2nights or else 4days 3nights.
There will be sales arh :DDDDDDDDD
SHOP SHOP SHOP until my legs ruan3 diao :D

Ohya, you all can don't vote for me for the lion thingo cause they say that 100% will be voted by the judges due to cheating XD just like ME XD but in the end the voting thing i also not in top 5..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I go and watch Romantic Princess already :D
bb

No comments: