Wednesday, November 28, 2007

These few days i am just crazy over COFFEE and i have been drinking that everyday.
Not only it prevents me from having my 4 hour afternoon nap,
but also save my that 4h for studying.

BUT,
it also kill a lot of lives.
I accidentally killed like more like 30 ants today cause it drown in my coffee.
Not my business HOR,
Its the stupid ants ganna attracted to my coffee,
also want to drink it.
BUT IN THE END,
committed suicide :D
I am also helping the society too ok!
FOR KILLING PESTS!

Talking about ants,
they also ganna attract to my lime favour toothpaste la.
WTH!

OHYA,
these few days my father kept on thinking about the home-stay thing/guardian thingo.
He say want to extend my hse which have 5 rooms into 9 rooms.
SIAO ONE LO!
then say what,
rent out all the 7 rooms,
then we all only occupy the master bed room and the balcony as he also want to convert it into a room and i got to share it with my bro.
WTH la.

I still want my this bedroom lo.
Got everything i want,
got my phone,
got my com,
outside got a tv which i just on and then lie on my bed can watch already,
got my radio,
got my study table,
EVERYTHING IS IN THERE!
MOST IMPORTANTLY,
ITS only for me!

AIYA,
i don't think he will continue with his this kinda stupid plan cause he always give up in the end.
I am starting to be bored ._.

How much do your parents control your
life? Put an x between the brackets for
any statements that are true.

[x] You have to make your bed every
day. (I am a good girl ok!)
[x] You have to do chores. (DUH!)
[x] You have a time that you have to
get off the phone and/or computer. (Only for the computer. But the TV is 24h usable.)
[ ] You have a bedtime before 9. (Isn't that too early already)
[ ] You have to earn your money. (I want to earn money ARH!)
[ ] You can’t have friends over unless
your room is clean.
TOTAL: 3

[ ] You can’t go shopping by yourself.
[ ] Your mom tells you what to wear.
[x] You have to look for “good deals”
on clothes, otherwise you can't
buy it. (If its too expensive who want to buy =.=)

TOTAL: 4

[ ] You get grounded for stupid things.
[x] You have a time limit for the
computer/video games/tv. (Only for internet excess thats all)
[ ] You have to get along with your
sibling(s) otherwise you get in
trouble.
[ ] You have to share your room.
TOTAL: 5

[x] You have to ask to go to a party. (Obviously la)
[ ]You can’t go anywhere without a
parent/adult.
[ ] You can’t stay home
alone. (You think that i am still a little kid arh!)
[ ] You have a babysitter. (I only have a babysitter when i was a baby...zzzzzzzz)

T OTAL :6

[ ] You’re not allowed to have a
tv/gaming system in your room.
[ ] You can’t be on the computer
without someone watching your
every move. (SIAO ARH!)
[ ] You are not allowed to lock the
door in your bedroom.
TOTAL: 6

[] Your parents get mad if you don’t
want to do something simple that
they ask.
[ ]You can’t swim without an adult
watching you.
[ ] You can’t have a friend of the
opposite sex over, unless your parents
are home.
TOTAL: 6

[ ] Your parents read your text
messages
[ ] Your parents read your ims
[] Your parents yell at you for
nothing (they only will yell at me if i do something wrong)
TOTAL: 6

Overall Total: 6

Multi ply by 5

My parents control 30% of my life

No comments: