Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finally, I am happy again
Filed under: General — piscesgal94 @ 10:03 am
Date that I written his : 3rd November 2006

Finally, I am happy again after so many days of dunno y being so sian. For PE today, we can chose the game of our choice and then Belle, Hwee Fen and Cheryl decided to play poison ball. Then Yew Kit, Xian Zhi, Fu Kang and Zhen Wen joined in. We kept on playing and Zhen Wen, Fu Kang, Belle and I kept on being at the one hu dodged the ball. Then one of the time, Cheryl threw the ball then hit Fu Kang t**t and then it was so damn funny as the ball hit him when Fu Kang was jumping up. Then Fu Kang landed on the ground, groaned in pain for a while but then stand up soon. After that, I also accidentally hit Fu Kang’s t**t twice or even more times. Fu Kang ‘ganna’ hit by the ball the most time.lol Zhen Wen is one of the tricky one as he kept one falling on the ground as in he ‘gu yi’ fall down. Then one of the time, Fu Kang pretended to threw the ball and then Zhen Wen already ‘fell’ on the ground. Then he threw the ball very hardly at Zhen Wen and then hit his butt. Then he was like wa lao. Yew Kit was the funny one as he kept on acting as a basketball player. He act as many characters and then make all of us laugh as they say that his characters were all quite cute. He kept one holding the ball and run towards the one hu had to dodge the ball and then tried to act pro. In the end, Yew Kit and Belle was one of the easiest to hit. I also got hit at the butt by some1 and then I still don’t noe hu is that person…so angry…no lar, jus kidding.

Afterwards, when we had to stop and was walking back to class, Yew Kit said, “Wen Ning, you die le, Jeslyn will come and find you with a knife or prangs because of Fu Kang’s t**t. Fu Kang got no more fathers’ day because his t**t was severely damaged by you.”

“lol, I better run away or else Jeslyn will kill me.But it was not totally my fault wad….( then we continued about how Jeslyn will kill me.)” I replied.

When I reached to class, I asked Fu Kang, “ oi, you got no more fathers’ day le huh is it?”

Then he replied, “u siao arh!”

Then Yew Kit was there giggling. After that, we played with the UNO cards that Yi Ren bring. We played stress. Ok lar, no we, almost half of the class played stress. We noe that we are noisy and the P5 are having their Higher Chinese Examination so we closed the door and windows. To prevent the teacher from cing us playing the UNO, we were in a big group so went the teacher come, we can slip back to our original place and then place the cards there. I played until my hands got really tired so the second time I played with Hwee Fen I lost to her. But the first game I won her. I am going to take my revenge and going to win her!!!! Then we arm wrestle among the girls and then Cheryl and Germaine was the good one lor. they were damn pro. Anyway, Fu Kang and Yew Kit also played and then Fu Kang won. Then Samantha said, “ Yew Kit, why u did not win?”

Then Yew Kit replied, “I am more of fats to muscles while Fu Kang is the opposite of me. that y he win.”

Then Fu Kang wanted to play with Yew Kit again and then Yew Kit confirmed that Fu Kang will win. Then I also wanted to c if Yew Kit was weak (no offence) then I wanted to challenge him. then he actually accepted it but then Samantha big mouth, say that Yew Kit ‘chi wo de dou fu’ then Yew Kit dared not to play. I don’t get it u noe, I meant now is ‘shen me nian dai le’, girl and boy cannot arm wrestle meh. I also played with so many boys liao like Chuan Yuan, Clemence, Gerald, ‘bu jian de’ anything happened. Don’t tok about this le la. ohya, the painting wall project is finally over. After for five stupid damn it days, it is finally over. I think I did the most among them as I did about seven bamboo le. Altogether, I did about eleven or ten bamboos.

Aiya, finally lor. haha, so happy today, I don’t noe y, I jus feel happy for nothing and then also very relieved. I also very excited about tomorrow as I am going Malaysia to shop and eat lots of things. So happy, after such a long time not going Malaysia. I really miss the things there. So happy, I think to night I cannot sleep le

No comments: