Saturday, November 18, 2006

November 9, 2006
Today was a very fun day as if it was quarreling day to ME!!!!
Filed under: General — piscesgal94 @ 1:34 pm
Date that I written this : 7th November 2006

Wa lao, I today kept on quarreling with ppl but then 4 fun lar. It was very fun anyway. Zi Hui, Su Ern and I was called bitch by Cheng Hao. Then I called Cheng Hao, Zhen Wen and Joel bastard too. The thing begin that lar. We all girls vs the boys by playing stress and then the first round, Su Ern, Zi Hui and I won Cheng Hao, Zhen Wen and Christon respectively. Then when for the second round of Zhen Wen vs Zi Hui, there was one time that Zi Hui used double hand then they complained. Then I said that they did not say that we cannot use double hand but then they boys said that double hand was actually not allowed to used in the game and then there was no need to say that. Then I quarreled with Cheng Hao over that and then he said ‘hao nan ren bu ji xiao ren guo’ then I said as if he was a ‘hao nan ren’. Then he called us three bitches. I was so angry that I called the boys bastard. Then he said, “mama.” Then I like huh. Then he said, “ u called us bastard so it means that we are son of the bitch. So u all are our mother wad.”

Then I was like u siao arh. Then I said, “ my son also cannot be bigger then me by two weeks right.”

Then he said, “ya wad, can. Because u all were bitches wad. I was so damn angry and then continued quarreling.

There was another between me and Clem. He was really disturbing in one of the game, true or dare, that we played with Joel, Zhen Wen, Steffi, Amalia, Charmaine, Su Ern, Zi Hui and I. Then he kept on taking the bottle that we used it to spin around. Then I got so damn angry that then I asked him to stop. The ‘conversation’ between us is like this
Clem : ‘kan ni na de’
Me : u asshole
Clem : fuck off la
Me : u think u r hu, hu wanna fuck with u, I want to fuck also fuck with another person that is better then u.
Clem : as if lor, u think u r also hu huh. I wanna find also find one person that is better then u.
Me : wadeva. I not like some one hor, fuck with wei xuan until forgotten to come to sch the next day.

Then Amalia and Charmaine was asking me to calm down and the boys in our class gather around us to watch the fun. Some boys was laughing like siao lor. But then Amalia was even worst then me as she was so ‘ta bo leh ta han’ with clem that she chased him around with her shoe on her hand and then wanting to hit him with it. Zhen Wen laughed until he got stomachache lor. lols, his face also turned red lor. anyway, it was really fun today. Lol.

No comments: