Saturday, November 18, 2006

November 13, 2006
Kept on teasing Samantha
Filed under: General — piscesgal94 @ 6:11 am
Date that i written this : 8th November 2006

Today, Belle, Samantha, Hwee Fen and I went to help Miss Lee to put the books that we helped to tie up yesterday. Then ‘wo men’ kept on teasing Samantha and Gerald and Miss Lee also joined in the fun. Before that, we tok about other things, then Miss Lee said that she quite like Yew Kit, but then don’t like Clemence. She gave us this a smilely face when she said Yew Kit and a really very funny face as if she was actin cute when she said Clemence. then this is the continue version of wad we said

Samantha : Miss Lee, how old r u??
Miss Lee : You guess lar.
Belle and I : Miss Lee is 31 yrs old.
Miss Lee : How u noe???
Belle : Ur friendster wad.
Miss Lee : Oh, then u think i looked how old??
Me : U looked like u r in ur twenties.
Miss Lee : Oh really. Miss Lee, come down.
Belle, Samantha and I : huh???
Miss Lee : u don’t get the joke is it?
Me : oh, ok. u meant that that ur ‘xin fei fei’ then have to come down is it.
Miss Lee : ya
Samantha : It should be ‘ni de tou kan qi lai’ 20 yrs, body ‘kan qi lai’ 30yrs and ‘jiao kan qi lai’ 40yrs.
(i think it was so bad of Samantha to keep on saying bad things about Miss Lee. That why Miss Lee keep on teasing her i think. Then we tok tok tok and then Charmaine and Amalia came to tok about the class party thing. after that, we then tok about wad we are we going to do there.)
Me : Miss Lee, so can u go??
Miss Lee : u got wad things that interest me.
Belle : Yew Kit, ur darlings is most likely to be going.
Me : You can also tease Samantha and Gerald and u also can go cycling, rollerblading and more.
Miss Lee : But then I don’t noe how to cycle.
(Then Samantha whisper something to Hwee Fen)
Samantha : I teach u la.
Belle : Cannot. You and Gerald will be cycling that kinda two person can cycle that kinda bicycle.
Miss Lee : I heard that there is that kinda three persons can sit that kinda bicycle, Then Samantha, Gerald and I sit that and I sit in the middle of them. (She gave us that kinda cheeky face.)
Me : Cannot, you wanna ‘zuo dian teng pao’ meh.
Belle : Ya lor, u will interrupt them from kissing and then Gerald also cannot hug Samantha when they are cycling.
(Then all of us lol. Then Miss Lee asked if she can go toilet and then we said ok. We sat there to read the RSlink as we already finish our work. Then Zhen Wen came.)
Zhen Wen : Pass me one RSlink.
(Then I almost pass one to him but then Belle took it away)
Belle : Put this basket above ur head then I will pass this to u.
(Belle was playing with the basket b4 this and then she looked really funny. Then Zhen Wen did wad she said. He looked very like u noe last time that kinda in the 1960s where people wore that kinda straw hat. We all lol and then Belle passed it to him.Then I was reading it and then turned to the page where got Gerald.)
Me : Samantha, look at this. (then I put it in front of Samantha face and then she almost kissed it.)
Samantha : Wa lao…
Me : I did not noe that he was ur lao.
(Samantha stood up to hit me but then in the end she did not as I quickly ran away and then did my ‘zhao pai’ style.)
Belle : U noe ur running style is like u r swimming. (Then she imitate me and all of us there lol as she looked really idiotic, more idiotic then me. Soon, it was time for recess.)

After recess, the students were asked to assemble at the basketball court. Only those hu are helping are allowed to come up to help. I went down to put the things on the teacher’s table and then on the way back to the hall, I meet Hwee Fen, Belle and Samantha.We when to the hall and then was finding Miss Lee. Then Mrs Chu was in front of us and then we asked her where is Miss Lee. Then Miss Lee heard us and then shouted for us.
Miss Lee : You cannot c me meh.
Me : Ya, Miss Lee very skinny wad.
Belle : No, Miss Lee is very slim.
Miss Lee : ‘bu yao pai ma pi le la’.
Then after all of us finished our job, the AVA, teachers and us where waiting for the pupils to come up. Then Mrs Chu Lay Na sit there to play piano. Then we clap when she played and then she played the same song repeatedly as she keep on clicking the wrong key.
Me : Miss Lee, you noe how to play the piano?
Miss Lee : I noe. I also noe to dance ballet.
Zhen Wen and Cheng Hao : Really meh.
Me : Can dance for us to c.
Miss Lee : Don’t want la.
( then I started clapping my hands and then Zhen Wen and Cheng Hao also followed. After a while, all the students there were clapping hands.)
Miss Lee : I’m not going to dance but then I go and play the piano,ok.
( all of us clapped our hands.)
Then Miss Lee and Mrs Chu Lay Na both played the piano and then the song was very nice. Suddenly, Cheng Hao went to push Zhen Wen towards me and then our arms knocked at each other.)
Zhen Wen : Wad the….
Me : U ass la. (referring to Cheng Hao)
Zhen Wen : You are lucky that I today ‘hao xin qing’ or else I will bash u up.
Me : U were unlucky today as I am going to hit u.( then I went to kick Cheng Hao very hard but then he like got no reaction as if it was not pain. I kicked him very hard lor. But lucky he did not hit back. Not long later, they came up.)

The concert was boring and then got quite a lot of error. For the ballet, one of the girls danced and then fall down. As for the wushu, one of the guy did not hold the ‘sword’ properly and then the ‘sword’ flew out of his hand. The Chinese dance, the girl accidentally fell down but then she stood up immediately and continue. For the ‘lang song’, the mike did not work and then poor Si Qi had to shout out. For the choir, the second song was the one of the High School Musical song and then the main four wad either sang too horrible, too loud or too soft. Only the Chinese orchestra did not had any problem. During the show, Belle and I kept on yarning. When I yarn, Belle will yarn after me. Then when Belle yarn, I yarn. Like yarn can spread like that. Aiyo, today is quite ok lar. I just began being very fierce now…kept on scolding boys like Joel and Clemence for example. Haha.

No comments: