Sunday, November 19, 2006

Painting the house!!!

Date that I written this : 19th November 2006
Yesterday, my mother suggested painting the hse as there were lots of lines on the walls. Then we when to buy the tins of paints and all the materials needed. When we finish buying all the things, we immediately when back home and started work. From 2.30p.m. to 6.55p.m., we painted the master bedroom. Today, we started doing from 10a.m. to 6.30p.m.. it is really very tiring and I kept on taking breaks, find a quiet place and slept there. My mother or father will have to searched the whole hse then they can find me. they took 2 h to find me today as I was so soundly asleeping that I did not noe they were calling me. When they found me, my mother went to hit my butt, as usual when I could not wake up in the morning to go to school. As a punishment, I was made to cook lunch for my family….so lame. Then I cooked cheese fried rice and longan and pineapple as desert. My favourite was the cheese fried rice as I tried to put new ingredients into it. I wanted to have another serving of it as I was really starving. I think that all of u all think that Wen Ning noe how to cook meh, she cook nice meh, I think it would be horrible. I am here to explain that I am no ‘da xiao jie’ ok!!!! I had to help out in the home chores and everytime I don’t. my father will ‘fa’ me ok. I have a strict parents although sometimes they let me do wadeva I want but then they are consider strict as they do cane my bro and me. but then I don’t really care about the canning thing as from young, I got lots of canning. That time, I was really mischievous. But now, I was slowly used to it and then don’t feel anything when they cane me. So who cares, now, I am constantly breaking the hse rules!!! I am so bad.
Now, I am hiding again and ‘tou tou’ writing this post, I don’t care le la, when I ‘shuang’ then I go and help….now I wanna sleep again althought it is in the afternoon now…yawn…bb.

No comments: