Friday, November 24, 2006

Finally, we finished painting the hse.

Date that I written this : 24th November 2006

After 7 days of complete marathon of painting and cleaning, my family finally finish painting the whole hse. It is so damn tiring lor. we worked for the whole morning and afternoon today as we had to paint the maid’s room and the living room. The most difficult part is still painting the living room as the wall there are mostly very high and then we had to use the extension stick to paint the walls. It was really damn tiring. My dad say after ten years, we still had to do the same thing. I was wondering, “By ten years time, I will be twenty-two years old. Maybe I already move out the hse or got married or wadeva la, but then I don’t think I will be willing to do this again and will rather spend about two thousand dollars to ask people to help me paint the hse.” Aiya, after today, I think I will be spending my whole day on the phone, using the net, eating, doing some chores, listening to 88.3 and sleeping!!! So sian!!! Aiya, wish I can go out window shopping or watch a movie, but then my parents don’t let!!! Can some1 come and entertain me for the whole holiday for free!!!

No comments: