Saturday, November 18, 2006

November 14, 2006
I got sunburn and Samantha made Clemence looked like an idiot.
Filed under: General — piscesgal94 @ 7:35 am
Date that I written this : 13th November 2006

I got sunburn and then my skin is pink now, really pink. My sunburn is the most obvious in my class as I swim one of the longest and then my skin colour is also getting lighter and lighter.

Then when some ppl saw wad happened to my skin, they said that I put make up and kept on laughing. Then some boys in my class say all that I don’t need to buy make up le, can save the money and some say that I when to drink last night and kept on asking hu I when with. So lame. Anyway, I don’t care. I happy that I my skin is going to be darker and sad that I still have to ‘ ren’ the pain for these few days and get tease by my frenz. Don’t care about the, le la.

Today, Samantha sat at Clemence place and refuse to go away. Then Clemence was like a dog to Samantha as he had to listen to her then she will get out of her sit. At first, Samantha made him to say, “Samantha pls.” then he did said but then Samantha said that he did not say with ‘chen yi’. Then he said again. Then she stand up and sit down. Samantha said that she did gave him chance to sit but he did not wanna sit so she sit.

Then Clemence pleased her then she asked him to say, “jie, please….” Then he said it immediately. Samantha said, “I haven say finish then u say. I meant u have to say jie,pls and beg another person to say it for u. Then he asked if any of us will say and then Yong Sheng said, “jie, pls don’t get out of this chair.” Then Clemence said that Yong Sheng already said but then we did not accept it as he said don’t get out of this chair. Then I said, “ok lor, I help u. jie,pls sit.” Then Clemence face was so diao-ed. Then he used Chuan Yuan Moral Ed book to hit me three times. Then I took Edric’s Health Ed to hit him four times and then used lots of my energy. Then Clemence took Samantha water bottle and then wanna use it to hit me but then I ran away. Then he went back to sit and then I also went back to watch the nice show. Then I used a book to hit him again and then he was so damn angry with me that he took Samantha water bottle to hit me. I run away and then he went back to that seat again. Then I don’t noe y Gerald took a pen and then threw at Clem’s t**t. Then Clem took his pencil box and then hit Gerald until he fell down and took a pen to threw at Gerald’s t**t. then he when back to sit and then I argue with him again and then took a book to hit his head then he was so damn angry that he took a broom to hit me. But then I ran away again and then Gerald that time took the metal rod near the metal cupboard and then played with Clem as in as if it was a sword game. Then that gave me an idea and then I went there to take the metal rod when Clem was not noticing. Then both of us like wanna fight but then in the end we did not.

After this, we play stress and then we played true or dare. Then I was arrowed and then had to say I love u to Edric. After that, Fu Kang was the next one then he had to say I love you a lot to Gerald. Then when Gerald heard that, he also said I love u too to Fu Kang and then I felt like vomiting as they really seemed like gays…no offence. After that, it point to Samantha, and then she had to say I admire you to Gerald. Then when she went to Gerald, he saw her and then said, “I love u” to her. Then we all woooooooo! And then she rolled her eyes. Then said it immediately and then all of us was like clapping our hands!!! Then, we played again and then it pointed to me. then they all made me say I love Kiew Ray and then I did say but then I did not meant it. It is just say wad, I also can say I love it is my cousin Kiew Ray, not the school one. However more, I also got bf le, so don’t need Kiew Ray…haha.

No comments: