Thursday, November 30, 2006

I’m really ‘sick’ now.

Date this I written this : 30th November 2006

For the past few days, I had been having dreams at the same place, everytime at that place. There are sickness sick, love sick, home sick and some more kinda sickness. My is SCHOOLSICK. I had been having dreams that I was in school and then all of it is in sch, ALL. And then there will be a particular person in that dream, always that person will be there. I don’t noe la, but then I am going crazy of having so many dreams in school. Not really crazy la, I am also enjoying it as I really miss my life in school with all my frens at the last few days of school. Lucky all the dreams are playing with frens, toking , during recess, going up to the hall and then a lot more and no scolding or studying. I wanna turn time back…I am missing RSS le.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ‘siao’ le la, very long nv go to my home at woodbridge hospital. I kept on going to Goldbridge Hospital. The people in Goldbridge Hospital is more fun as all the ppl there are getting crazier by each day while the people in Woodbridge Hospital is getting more quiet by each day. Goldbridge is to make people more ‘siao’ and Woodbridge is to recover them. Yeah, I am in my CrAzY mood le…I siao le, YeAh…I kNoW i Am ‘Wu YaO kE jIu Le’!!!! I am a crazy girl, I am a crazy girl…yeah!!! No doctor can cure me!!!!

No comments: