Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yeah, Aunty Margaret is applying to Dunman High as coach!!!

Date that I written this : 30th November 2006

Today, I went for the school training for fun. Had to wake up at 6.45a.m to change, tidy my bed and prepare the breakfast…after all this, my bro and I walked to the bus-stop. My bro was irritating. Kept on asking me when are we going, will we reach there in time. I was so damn irritated by him that he got a scolding from me early in the morning.

Then Charmaine was so bored waiting at the bus-stop at her area that she took bus no. 14 to my bus-stop. But then she did not noe that bus no. 10 was just behind and then complained that she wasted her 45cents.

When we reached there, we saw Taffy and then we all started toking, leaving my bro alone. After that, we saw Mr Loh and then we all ‘duo zai luo ti de hou mian’. After 5 mins, we saw Jennifer and then we decided to go to Mr Loh there to tok to him. Then taffy bet with us that his first Q he will ask us is wad school we will go. In the end, his first Q was wad was ur marks. Ohya, she ‘qian’ us money as she bet with us…no lar, just kidding. I love money but then I don’t money until the extend. Then when the juniors when for 4 rounds around the stadium at Han Yu pace, Charmaine and I wait until the last round then we when down to run while Taffy and Jennifer ran 3 rounds.

After that we did the drills. Then Mr Loh asked us to help out at the long jump pit to take out the weeds as he wanted the P3 and P2 to jump there. Then we had to do the chunking (this is OUR kinda English) and even the sand…after that, the P3 jumped and then they had to run through the pit. Then some of them where so cute, I meant when they run they looked so cute. Then, it was my damn bro turn. Then when he finished, Mr Loh shouted, “ Wen Zhang, u like ur sis, so cartoon.”

Then I shouted, “You wanna scold me don’t need to use my bro then shoot me right.” Then all the seniors, teachers and Mr Loh laughed.

Then the next one was to run, hit the board and jump. Then some of the juniors did quite funny and then when it was my bro, he jumped the furthest and then Mr Loh said, “Wen Ning, you are better then ur sis.”

“Wad the…I am Wen ning and he is Yuan Zhang.I am a girl and he is a boy. Since when i change sex???"

i think Mr Loh purposely did that lor. aiya, every time arrow me one...after that, we tok to Aunty Margaret as she ask wad school we go and then ask 4 our result. then when i said, "I am going Dumnan High, don't scold me arh, i noe they are not famous 4 atheletics."

then Aunty Margaret said,"aiyo, y u choose that sch, they got no stadium and then u have to go different stadium to train one. very toublesome. but then they got a coach there."

"I heard that their coach always let us do long distance ran...i am going to die le."

She nodded her head and said, "Dumnan High is now also focusing on atheletics and then they are also inviting coach and then i apply le."

When i heard that, i immediately jumped for joy. "Yeah!!!" i shouted like a mad girl and then kept on dancing like a 'siao zha bo'. then Charmaine and Taffy asked y she go to my sch. after that,we talk about somethings that i don't really wanna say here or else u all will 'xiang wai'. i wanna go back to training again, so relax as no one can ask us to do this and do that!! Not like last time when we were still in RSS. But then RSS atheletics will rox 4eva.

No comments: