Friday, November 24, 2006

I’m so disappointed with my results!!!

Date that I written this : 23rd November 2006
Can some1 volunteer to kill me?? I did really badly for the PSLE and did not even reach to my expectation. When my parents noe the results, they just asked that they were disappointed and were relieved that I already had a school le. Although I got all A and pass my higher Chinese, they were still disappointed with the overall. Why everytime during the important exam I will not get good marks. I am really disappointed. Then my parents will say I very cool as I acted like nothing had happened like that. I meant I don’t feel like expressing how I feel also cannot meh. I want to act nothing had happened also cannot meh. I just wanna be alone and calm down also cannot meh. They think I am cold-blooded huh, got no feelings. But then I am not one ok. I am really tolerating, I am tired of hearing wad u all are saying. I just don’t wanna express my feelings. I am really tired of all these, really. Can some1 just understand wad I meant. I cannot study the whole day long with out some entertainment ok. I am not a robot and I need some fun one ok. During PSLE, they did not even let me watch TV, use the com and all I do is study, eat , sleep and toking on the phone for only 1h (including beating from my father sometimes as he said I used the phone too long, but then I don’t even care as I also don’t think it is pain)!!! I meant I am not that kinda person that can study non-stop. I got my own limit and then after I work hard, I need some entertainment ok. Aiya, I am just repeating this again and again….not in a mood, need some1 to help me as I am really sinking in to the quicksand, thinking how to free myself from it. Arghhhhh!!!!! My head is going to blow up le la!!!

No comments: