Friday, October 12, 2007

1B got into the finals for netball BUT
I am not happy about it.
I will rather lose.

I am really sorry to Pearl cause it was also my fault.
I'm really sorry to 1C.

As for 1D,
they were good too,
especially rachel :)

1I have really good teamwork and the ppl there all have court sense.
Ya,
congrats on getting into the finals too!

I fell too...
this is my fifth or sixth time falling down this yr.
I am so going to have a scar on my knee.
i have like 4 scars on my knees and all the accidents happened this yr.

Then after sch when back with the most of the netball team.
I am surprised 0.o with somethings they said.

Reached Tampines Mall at 12noon.
Then when to popular to read magazines and books cause i was too bored.
at about 1.30++,
Went to the food court and found clem and wei xuan.

After a while,
i went to find Belle and she came with Jan Xiong,
my so called future brother-in-law cause i did not marry Belle yet.
He was nice to talk to.
At least we have common topic to talk about.

Bought Aloysius B'dae present then Clem and Wei Xuan left.
Only left the three of us.
We went around window shopping.

Poor Jan Xiong had to accompany us into all the shops
He is GAY!!! xD

then slacked like crazy then went home.

I am damn guilty now =.=

No comments: