Sunday, October 14, 2007

All of u all can don't bother to read this post cause i only wrote it out of boredom!

Just a few days only and i am currently bored to death arh!
Although exams are over,
i am still bored!!!

Not eat that means sleep.
Not sleep that means use the com.
Not use com that means use the phone.
Not use the phone that means watch TV.
Not watch TV that means do nothing but to draw.
But when i don't have inspiration,
I cannot draw at ALL!!!!

I am so going to die of boredom.
NVM,
i shall continue calling my Belle or else watch Romantic Princess.

Once again,
I am so ganna attracted to Wu Zun.
he looks so handsome arh!!!!

I am a bit sian of The X-family already.
I don't feel like watching it already!
NVM, i shall go and find some show that i like.

Today went to Expo to shop :)
I bought like 4 bar of toblerones and 3 bar of cadbury :)
I found out that i cannot live without chocolates.
I need many many bars of chocolates arh!!!!!!

Obviously bought some clothes too.

Then had lunch,
then went to grandma hse and slept almost 3 h there.
I don't think i need to sleep tonight.

NOW I NEED ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
can anyone just suggest something that is fun.
I KNOW,
I SHALL DOWNLOAD THE SIMS 2 :))))))))))))))))

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: