Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Skipping was boring and my butt hurt like siao la,

cause of this stupid skipping.

NVM,

At least I learnt new things

Then hip hop was even better.

I love MR BEAN dance :D

I did not really did well la,

Cause I don’t have any dancing genes.

Then today when to don’t know wad Chinese opera thingy.

It was boring la,

But I did watched a good show :D

After sch when back home to prepare the things for class gathering.

Then took bus 2 there.

Class gathering was not as bad as I expected.

We must really thank lin lao shi for helping us to bond as a class.

First, we played whacko.

Damn fun man!!!!

Then Yan Kai, Alvin, Shanisca and Yu Zhen ganna 3 times,

Need to do forfeit.

They did the mocha advertisement and that hairwax thingy.

Damn funny

Next, played twisters(I cannot rmb what is the name of that game)

It was damn tired

I know raey is damn happy about this game =.=

NVM,

As long as I know that I am not guilty can already.

Then playplayplay,

Talk talk talk,

Eat eat eat,

And SOME ppl molested me =.=

I felt so….

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*cry*

Then went back home and blah blah blah…I sian to blog already



BTW, YUEQI, I LOVE U:D

No comments: